Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Accountability: The Prophet said: 'The burden of proof is upon the plaintiff and the taking of oath is upon the defendant.' (Sunan Al-Bayhaqî)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Message for cheese & Guidelines for everyone on Posts  (Read 685 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Oct 21, 2008 06:11 AM »

salam,

bro cheese this is the last time i'll ask you to tone down your posts. you may have legitimate points but the way you write them using inciteful words and polls and titles and so on make people see only the way you write as crazy & hateful and not your message. i know you have it in you to figure out how to make points without the rhetoric. this has gone on too long. i'm writing this in public as i've already tried to tell you in private.

jazakallah khair

to be more clear let me give you a few example of the difference between rhetoric and non-rhetoric:

--someone posts an article about collin powell

you write: "crazy kaffir loving mozlim hater loved a kaffir mozlim baby killer"

normal muslim person making a good point:
"collin powell supported the war in iraq, gave the original presentation to the UN using false information to BEGIN the war in Iraq. despite the good point he made today he has a history of doing more harm to islam and muslims and everyone should be aware of that."

--someone posts a political cartoon on terrorists

you write: "yo momma was a jew and how do u like dem jokes"

normal person: "this is an offensive cartoon. if it was speaking of any other group we would find it offensive as well"

--someone posts about the financial problems in the west

you write: "they deserve everything that's coming to them and more"

smart person:
"the financial problems in the west developed due the inherent economic and social system that preyed on the poor and disadvantaged. as muslims we should study and analyze these and try to understand how islam is different and would have prevented this."

and so on...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: