Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Knowledge is taken from breath, not lives in a book - Sahykh Hamza Yusuf
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN will Little Mosque #2 be out on DVD?  (Read 2202 times)
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« on: Oct 24, 2008 02:46 AM »

I've emailed them twice in the last 6 weeks and they still have no word when
series #2 will be available.
I love series #1 but have watched it so many times  Undecided
Let's all email and bug them to hurry up purplehijabisis
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Oct 24, 2008 05:02 AM »

I was just going to post on the show! They must be selling the second season as the third season has started??? Wonder what everyone thinks about it??

SPOILERS:

Thought it was a little too drama/serious, where's all the comedy we love! Well hopefully now that we've reached the level concerning a certain relationship it'll go back to normal Smiley

Leslie
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
Leslie has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Oct 24, 2008 07:41 AM »

Assalamu alaikum,

I'm not sure when the DVD will be out, but if you're ever in Canada, it's for sale on iTunes here (Along with the third season, too).

In the meantime, there are some new features on the website (www.cbc.ca/littlemosque), including a cable TV show featuring Rayyan and Baber.  I think you can only watch it in Canada from the CBC site, but some of these can be found on youTube if you search for "I on Mercy". (I'm sorry I don't know how to embed videos).

wassalam
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Oct 25, 2008 01:17 AM »

I was just going to post on the show! They must be selling the second season as the third season has started???

They have emailed me saying they have no word yet when the 2nd season will be available for sale Sad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: