Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Apr 17, 2014 07:39 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Alas, poor imam.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NY Sisters please help a sister out & do this survey!!  (Read 2033 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Oct 29, 2008 07:56 PM »

This is from a friend of mine who lives here and is working on a very good project for Muslim women. Please take a few minutes and fill this survey out so that our health care system can be improved for Muslim women. JazakunAllahu khair.

======================

Asssalamalaikum

Im contacting you because I was hoping you could help me with a project I am working on for my job.  I work for a nonprofit called Community Cradle that works on providing education to pregnant women and their families.  I've had a lot of providers ask questions about the Muslim population, citing difficulties in understanding how to work with Muslim women.

My goal is to create a educational module for nurses in the local hospitals regarding addressing women's health issues with Muslim women.  To aid me in this I created a survey on Surveymonkey to be able to provide input directly from the women to the providers, but am getting no responses...

I was thinking maybe a link to the survey from Jannah.org would help bring peoples attention to the survey, or if you have any other ideas please let me know.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=hSWfajQUmhme4PTmbxJmPA_3d_3d
aishah4deen
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
aishah4deen has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Nov 06, 2008 05:30 PM »

I think this is a good thing that you are doing may Allah bless you in this life and nexts  flowersis :niqabisis
Melissa
Sis

Melissa has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Nov 07, 2008 05:25 PM »

I would fill out the survey, but I don't live in New York...I think it's a great learning opportunity for health care workers. Maybe your friend can make it open to Muslims who live in other states too since she's not getting any responses?  Huh?
a_desert_rose
Sis

a_desert_rose has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Nov 08, 2008 05:28 PM »

Assalamualaikum

Maybe your friend can make it open to Muslims who live in other states too..

Or maybe internationally?

I'm sure Muslim women in other non-Muslim countries have similar issues...?

Good luck with the project sis, I think it's really worthwhile.

Wassalam,

a_desert_rose
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: