// Muhammad Islam, Yusuf Islam's son!
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: “When you pass by the meadows of Paradise indulge freely in it.” They said: “O Messeneger of Allah, what are the meadows of Paradise?” He replied: “The circles of knowledge.”
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Muhammad Islam, Yusuf Islam's son!  (Read 12749 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Oct 31, 2008 08:04 AM »

Yoriyos (Muhammad Islam), is the son of Yusuf Islam. His debut album, Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee, was released earlier this year.

The apple does not fall far from the tree!

hanadi
« Reply #1 on: Jan 23, 2009 02:11 AM »

Asalamualaikom,I'm looking all over for yusuf Islam, its so hard to find his anasheed here in Egypt for some reason?.i didn't know he had a son that sings anasheed as well.subahanallah.                         
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Jan 23, 2009 04:01 AM »

One word  ....... WOW
ok two words, wow and incrediable

Now wasn't Yusuf Islam known years back as Cat Stevens or something like that?
hajra
الَسَـــــــلاَمُ عَلَيــْــكُم وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكـَـاتُه
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
hajra has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Jan 23, 2009 08:05 AM »

salam
yup Sr he was known as Cat Stevens...
check his website.. http://www.yusufislam.com/

Narrated AbuHurayrah:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to say: "O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from four things: Knowledge which does not profit, a heart which is not submissive, a soul which has an insatiable appetite, and a supplication which is not heard."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: