// Obama posts
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: “It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.” Martin Luther King, Jr. quote
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama posts  (Read 1350 times)
nuh
« on: Nov 04, 2008 09:54 PM »

As salaam alaikum.

Can we please consolidate all of these mindnumbing Obama posts to a single thread.

I can't wait for this to be over.

nuh
 bro
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Nov 04, 2008 10:54 PM »

your subject is insulting

I did ask for an 'election page' like a 'ramadan' page

I do not wish all the posts to be in one page plz

I think people are interested considering many people are viewing and I think many people appreicate what I post to help them decide. most of what i posted are the issues the musliims are concerned over.

blackrose
Sis

« Reply #2 on: Nov 04, 2008 10:56 PM »

another thing this is a very important election for our future and the future of the world considering america is the biggest power.

im doing it not only for us.. not only for the people who are struggling with the low income but for those iraqis who are dying every single day, for those people who are forgotten in those torture cells all over the world.

mcain presidency is scary
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Nov 05, 2008 12:26 AM »

wsalam,

yes i was going to organize them but i think after tonight there is no need inshallah
nuh
« Reply #4 on: Nov 05, 2008 01:40 AM »

As salaam alaikum.

your subject is insulting

Your insulting. I find that you've monopolized the us political discussion on this board and brow beaten anyone that that has disagreed with you.

Stop being such a bully (and political blow-hard!)

This should be a happy night for many muslim worldwide, but your attitude sucks alot of the joy out of it for me.

Ma'as salaama,
nuh
 bro
blackrose
Sis

« Reply #5 on: Nov 05, 2008 02:01 AM »

salaam

ive only countered with facts, others can do the same.
nehow you have just accused me but not cited ne proof of what you say.

happy night for muslims? and how the heck have I ruined that?  Im not the angry one here. Ive only tried to help muslims. you are not listening to any of my reasons, .. not refuting them but just going out angry on me.
Marcie
Sis

Marcie has no influence :(

« Reply #6 on: Nov 05, 2008 02:18 AM »

As salamu alaykum,

Yes, there have been a lot of posts.  Personally I was glad to see a younger Muslim Sister be so involved and informed.   Kiss  I miss the energy and the enthusiasm of my twenties.    Wink

Only Allah (swt) knows what will happen.

Was salam,
Marcie   pinkhijabisis
nuh
« Reply #7 on: Nov 05, 2008 03:50 AM »

As salaam alaikum.

"Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith."

ive only countered with facts, others can do the same.

That statement is not in anyway truthful.

You've railroaded anyone that has in anyway questioned Obama's policies or views and bullied everyone who hinted at supporting McCain. I don't have the time or patience to go through all your posts to illustrate the obvious.

Yes, there have been a lot of posts.  Personally I was glad to see a younger Muslim Sister be so involved and informed.   Kiss  I miss the energy and the enthusiasm of my twenties.    Wink

I am never happy to see political blow-hards bully anybody -- never mind another believer.

"Anyone who walks with a wrong doer in order to strengthen him knowing all the while that he is a wrong doer, has departed from Islam."

Ma'as salaama,
nuh
 bro

blackrose
Sis

« Reply #8 on: Nov 05, 2008 04:37 AM »

salaam

Im sorry if the many posts bothered anyone. I really tried to put the similar ones in the same topic. I only had good intentions.. to inform and benefit and concern for the future.

Thankyou Marcie, your comment was really very sweet.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #9 on: Nov 05, 2008 04:47 AM »

Jazaks for everyone's posts!! I never heard a single complaint of anyone being brow-beaten or monopolizing anything over this entire last year. Everyone was and is free to post their thoughts & articles here within the Constitution of the Madina we follow. If you don't want to do it with your name we also have the Anonymous forum.

If you had a problem with something you should have voiced it before or to me privately. There is no need to insult someone publicly about it now that the election is over. Again, if you have a problem with someone/thing/organization of the board please let me know.

I know it's been a tense campaign and people's emotions are up. Alhamdulillah it's over. Let's hope with Obama president-elect things get better from now for every Muslim, in the US and outside of it inshaAllah!!

PS I'm sure we can channel this into good discussions over the future of US Policy.

ws
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: