- What if a couple that had been married for 10 years but during the marriage, the husband never provided in terms
of monetory to his wife though both are working?
- During that 10 years, he too was very complacent in terms of child caring, depended on the wife to purchase the household provisions and even pay for the car?
- At the of each month the wife still has to put a side some cash to give her husband. He seems to run out of cash during that time.
- Recently, he caned his son that it left a scar behind his back and claimed that he had the right to do it because the child was already 9 years of age. Is this premissible in Islam?
- A couple of months back, the wife could not take it anymore and had asked him for a divorce but he seems not to agree and would not want to grant the talak. Is it right of him to do so?
- Last week, after Friday prayers, there were flyers distributed to the community and in that, there were false allegations mentioning that the wife and a man was having a affair. Is it right for the husband to do this? He did warn her a few days earlier that he would be doing it.
Appreciate feedbacks. Thanks!