Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: When many astronauts go to space, they see the insignificant size of the earth and vastness of space, and they become very religious, because they have seen the Signs of Allah. --Cat Stevens
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sushmita Sen to play Benazir Bhutto?  (Read 1430 times)
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« on: Nov 11, 2008 10:53 AM »

Because this is not a movie yet, I posted it here.  I think she resembles a Benazir Bhutto a little bit!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Sushmita Sen to play Benazir Bhutto?

By ApunKaChoice     10th Nov 2008     13.00 IST 

Sushmita Sen was busy with her dream project based on the story of legendary freedom fighter Rani Laxmi Bai, until she got the chance to play what can be termed as the role of a lifetime.

Grapevine is abuzz that Sush is preparing hard for the role based on Pakistan’s powerful lady politician Benazir Bhutto, who was assassinated last year.

The movie, a biopic of the slain leader, will be a joint venture by Vox Vision and Sum Films and will be shot in Pakistan and England.

Sushmita was busy for quite some time with the making of ‘Rani Laxmi Bai’ and judging reality show ‘Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena’. She had done extensive research for ‘Rani Laxmi Bai’. She had learnt the martial arts and was ready to direct the film herself.

But now, Sush is hush-hush about that project and it is still under question as to what she will do with her so-called dream project.

The actress hasn’t delivered any hit movie since Maine Pyar Kyon Kiya , and her last release Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag was a big dud of all times.

But if she has been chosen to play Benazir Bhutto, we, too, think that she is the right choice. Well, who can better play the role of an authoritative politician who changed the scenario of Pakistan politics better than Sush! The actress is also said to be brushing up her Urdu.

Subhan Allah!

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: