// Pregnant Man Expecting Second Child! (whats this about?)
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace. --Muhammad Ali
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pregnant Man Expecting Second Child! (whats this about?)  (Read 1108 times)
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« on: Nov 13, 2008 07:45 PM »

salaam

I havent read on any of this and what Im posting I havent watched either. am not sure I want to and dont have  time at the moment. But I guess I must be out of touch if this is the second baby.  So what is this all about and how did a 'man' become pregnant?!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/13/pregnant-man-expecting-se_n_143587.html
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Nov 13, 2008 10:25 PM »

salam

The headline is misleading he is a transsexual (is that what they're called?). Basically he/she was born a woman but later had an op to become a man but still kept her (?) baby making bits like the womb (and the birth canal I would imagine), hence the ability to have babies.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Tabriz
Sis

Reputation Power: 7
Tabriz has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Nov 17, 2008 01:33 AM »

Salams,

No, she did not keep a birth cananl, and got pregnant with artificial insimination. She became a man after she removed her female parts and had a male part "installed" or whatever.

He/She had her last baby delivered throught a C-section and will have this delivered through the same way cuz she no longer has a birth canal. Not one that's "open" from the outside anyway....
Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Nov 17, 2008 03:28 AM »

Tabriz... you must be talking about a different 'man.'
He/she kept her uterus and gave birth naturally. She/he did not have a c-section. It was a natural birth- through the canal. The whole thing was just shown on Oprah last week. He/she did not have any male parts added- hormones increased her clitoris.

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Nov 17, 2008 03:46 AM »

Either way the whole thing sounds gross.
It is hard to understand how one would try to change their gender.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: