None of that Sissy stuff
Are you tired of those sissy 'friendship' poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship. You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this card- Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.
1. When you are sad -- I will feed you cookies and
and plot revenge against the sorry *** who made you sad.
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much Worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.
7. When you are sick -- Stay the heck away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy butt.
9. This is my oath ... I pledge it to the end
'Why?' you may ask; "because you are my friend'.
Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's true warmth.
Remember: A friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body.
Let me know if I ever need to bring a shovel...