Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Once more into the quran, dear friends, once more.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Strange phenomenon in Saudi Arabia  (Read 1436 times)
timbuktu
« on: Nov 23, 2008 10:24 AM »

peace be upon you

I got this email from my Sufi father-in-law, and do not know what to make of it. He got it in email, too. Can anyone verify and/or explain?
Friends,
see this miracle...........it's unbelievable !!!
Surprising Rock
A huge rock in a village of Al-Hassa region, SAUDI ARABIA raises 11 cms from the ground level once in
a year during the month of April and stays elevated for about 30 minutes !!!
They say that 17 years ago, one terrorist was shot dead behind this rock as he was hidden there.
This encounter happened in the month of April 1989. You can see the fresh blood stains on the rock.
Most surprisingly, when the rock raises from the ground, these stains become darker, fresher and wet.
Local residents tried to wipe off the stains several times, but after some time it appears again
on the rock automatically.....
isn't it astounding ?
Have a look.... 
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Nov 23, 2008 11:33 AM »

wsalam,

interesting... could be the mineral properties of the rock. i believe similar legends are said about the mountains of uhud where hamza radiahu was killed. and they are definitely red no doubt about that.

ws
rahma
Sis

Reputation Power: 73
rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #2 on: Nov 23, 2008 02:04 PM »

Sorry.  I'd have to see this with my own two eyes to believe it...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: