Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

If dhikr be the food of love, play on.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Riddle Thread  (Read 6329 times)
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #75 on: Mar 17, 2013 05:41 PM »

Can someone who already knows the riddle and it's answer reply too?
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #76 on: Mar 18, 2013 02:29 AM »

no one seems to object.so i take it as a green signal.

answer is clove
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #77 on: Mar 18, 2013 06:06 AM »

no one seems to object.so i take it as a green signal.

answer is clove

This answer seems flawed. When I first read the question, what first came to my mind was cloverleaf-like light bulbs. I ruled it out because not all have 4 bulbs. I don't know the clove you are talking about because even for the plat leaves, majority are 3-leaf (like the club card).

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #78 on: Mar 18, 2013 06:50 AM »

clove is correct...sorry sadah lol
sadah
Brother
Bro

sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #79 on: Mar 18, 2013 06:59 AM »

Not before you explain how. You owe me explanation bro.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
akhan
Bro

akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #80 on: Mar 18, 2013 07:01 AM »

hahaha...take a clove from your kitchen and look at it, you'll understand
sadah
Brother
Bro

Dont be sad...

« Reply #81 on: Mar 18, 2013 07:18 AM »

Okay I think I understood now. Thought clove is a leaf. I have seen after googling now it's a spice from flower bud. When it comes to those kitchen things, I'm a typical layman Wink

akhan
Bro

« Reply #82 on: Mar 18, 2013 07:25 AM »

*bad husband material alert!* Cheesy
One excuse my mum gives me when she kicks me out to buy groceries is "this is training for your life with a wife" Tongue
sadah
Brother
Bro

Dont be sad...

« Reply #83 on: Mar 18, 2013 08:10 AM »

*bad husband material alert!* Cheesy
One excuse my mum gives me when she kicks me out to buy groceries is "this is training for your life with a wife" Tongue

Cheesy You guys really honor the kingdom of marriage. So even dudes are prepared?  Smiley

akhan
Bro

« Reply #84 on: Mar 18, 2013 08:50 AM »

Cheesy You guys really honor the kingdom of marriage. So even dudes are prepared?  Smiley
Of course not! It's just an excuse my mum uses to push my lazy bum to the store.
Men have the upper hand in a marriage, we can just sit and shoot orders to the maid, oops, sorry I meant wife Cheesy
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 25
Riat8883 barely matters :(Riat8883 barely matters :(

« Reply #85 on: Mar 18, 2013 08:52 AM »

X is a 7 letter word
X is impossible for God
New babies like X better than milk
The poor have X and the rich look for X from the poor
X is more important than your life
I swear with my life I will give you X if you the answer

I know its easy but I just wanted to post something.
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #86 on: Mar 18, 2013 10:37 AM »

Well, sis Riat, your riddle is the only one i got...

answer- nothing
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #87 on: Mar 18, 2013 11:37 AM »

Clove was a tough one!! Don't think we would have gotten that!

Ok now I really believe akhan doesn't want to get married!! bro NEVER say something like that if you want to get married *smacks forehead

Men have the upper hand in a marriage, we can just sit and shoot orders to the maid, oops, sorry I meant wife  Cheesy

sadah
Brother
Bro

Dont be sad...

« Reply #88 on: Mar 18, 2013 11:58 AM »

Ok now I really believe akhan doesn't want to get married!! bro NEVER say something like that if you want to get married *smacks forehead

Men have the upper hand in a marriage, we can just sit and shoot orders to the maid, oops, sorry I meant wife  Cheesy

In his own words, "*bad husband material alert!*"

akhan
Bro

« Reply #89 on: Mar 18, 2013 12:26 PM »

Men have the upper hand in a marriage, we can just sit and shoot orders to the maid, oops, sorry I meant wife  Cheesy

In his own words, "*bad husband material alert!*"
I certainly am bro, never denied that.
sadah
Brother
Bro

Dont be sad...

« Reply #90 on: Mar 18, 2013 06:45 PM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy That makes 2 of us....lol

akhan
Bro

« Reply #91 on: Mar 18, 2013 07:02 PM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy That makes 2 of us....lol
ah..does that mean you're also gonna shoot off orders to the wife? hi five bro!

sis J, now I have company Grin
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #92 on: Mar 18, 2013 08:33 PM »

I think he was adding himself to the, 'terrible husband material' shelf along with you.

At least the two of you are honest, no poor girl can turn around and say she didn't know!

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
sadah
Brother
Bro

Dont be sad...

« Reply #93 on: Mar 18, 2013 08:56 PM »

I wont do that though (on that I may be your extreme opposite -negative too Grin). I meant we are common in being bad future husbands. My downside, except by chance I change, would be indifference to most of those marriage principles. To me, marriage shouldn't have to transform people's life. When I hear people say, "you have to start this, that and that plus stop that and that after marriage (though lawful things)," I tend to be scared. I would want to get a partner that would not be expecting much of my time.  Grin Grin Grin

akhan
Bro

« Reply #94 on: Mar 19, 2013 02:06 AM »

I think about that too bro. Honestly, a marriage where you have to change yourself to sustain it, sounds flawed to me. I mean not just for me but for the wife too.
If she's not used to certain things and can't see the point in doing them but they mean the world to me, then it's a bad match for sure. It'll begin with squabbling and arguments and stuff but eventually I might have to bring out the whip, and another maid to cook the biryani Cheesy

At least the two of you are honest, no poor girl can turn around and say she didn't know!
Oh yea...you shouldn't leave any room for her to be able to blame you. Wink
I'll be doing her father a huge favour anyway Cheesy

PS - Where's BrK? Bro do you remember that day when we were spectators to AbuK's debate? Grin
sadah
Brother
Bro

Dont be sad...

« Reply #95 on: Mar 19, 2013 05:16 AM »

PS - Where's BrK? Bro do you remember that day when we were spectators to AbuK's debate? Grin

Of course yes. I wonder why he hasn't been around lately.

akhan
Bro

« Reply #96 on: Mar 19, 2013 06:11 AM »

He gradually disappeared after the wedding. Shouldn't that tell you something about marriage? Grin
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

« Reply #97 on: Mar 19, 2013 07:58 AM »

Him disappearing after wedding I think its good news. It means he is enjoying married so much that he doesn't have time to blog
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

« Reply #98 on: Mar 19, 2013 08:06 AM »

Ok back to riddles now
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

« Reply #99 on: Mar 19, 2013 08:48 AM »

Here is one

A man has a lion, goat and maize. He wants to cross a river using a boat and he can carry only one thing with him otherwise the boat will sink.

He should safely move them to the other side what can he do???

Rem: lion can eat goat
        Goat can eat maize

Ps you got it right sis Shahida
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print

Jump to: