// Watch: Is Obama a 'Natural Born Citizen?'
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.” Abraham Lincoln quote
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch: Is Obama a 'Natural Born Citizen?'  (Read 2453 times)
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« on: Dec 05, 2008 03:48 PM »

salaam
this is issue has been going on in a while now. This is a video so I thoughts Id finally post it. sheesh really people need to get over it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp=28067492&#28067492
nuh
« Reply #1 on: Dec 05, 2008 03:52 PM »

As salaam alaikum.

Well if America doesn't want him, he can always come back to his 'natural born Ummah'.

Ma'as salaama,
nuh
 bro
blackrose
Sis

« Reply #2 on: Dec 05, 2008 04:17 PM »

salaam

as muslims dont we believe that everyone is born with fitrah, therefore everyone is born Muslim.
nuh
« Reply #3 on: Dec 05, 2008 06:45 PM »

As salaam alaikum.

Yes we are -- I was being witty.

Certainly you don't think that he is a muslim currently -- do you?

nuh
 bro
blackrose
Sis

« Reply #4 on: Dec 05, 2008 07:10 PM »

not at all
lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #5 on: Dec 05, 2008 07:11 PM »

how do you know?

recall  the example of the negus of abyssinia. the prophet sent some of his closest companions to live under his protection.  apparently he later turned out to be a muslim.

the point is nobody knows, and we shouldn't really care.  he doesn't have to be a muslim to fix the world.
blackrose
Sis

« Reply #6 on: Dec 05, 2008 07:13 PM »

because he said like a hundred timz that he is not. Im not sure where this discussion is going. To be honest I was annoyed with brothers Nuh's sarcasm in his first post here thats why I replied the way I did
nuh
« Reply #7 on: Dec 05, 2008 09:12 PM »

As salaam alaikum.

he doesn't have to be a muslim to fix the world.

La hawla wa laa quwatta illa billah.

Ma'as salaama,
nuh
 bro
lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #8 on: Dec 05, 2008 09:25 PM »

he just needs to be honest and just.

muslims are supposed to just and honest; but not all honest and just people are muslims.

(Incidentally, a typical objection to this that honest people believe in allah and his messengers.  however a better answer to this is, confused people don't know what to believe in.  if you present a cogent case for the veracity of the quran and prophet, many people including christians will not have a strong opionion of  -- yes or no.  these people fall into the category of the confused.)
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« Reply #9 on: Dec 08, 2008 05:07 AM »

Getting back to the topic of this post,
if he isn't a natural born citizen then he apparently has no respect or regard
for the laws of the land in which case he needs to not be the president.
Aren't we suppose to obey the laws of the land?
Would you want anyone who doesn't abide by and respect the laws to rule over
any country in which you live?
nuh
« Reply #10 on: Dec 08, 2008 02:09 PM »

As salaam alaikum.

Blessedgrandma, your as making a great point.

One of the things that I've come to notice is that there are two different legal codes in the United States, one for the regular person and one for the rich and well positioned.

I don't know if Obama is an American citizen but the point is mute anyway as he certainly falls into the second group of people and the law won't 'apply to him'.

Ma'as salaama,
nuh
 bro
blackrose
Sis

« Reply #11 on: Dec 08, 2008 08:53 PM »

salaam

If you watch the video you will see that they have already proven hes a natural born citizen. People are just obsessed with wanting him out. They are paranoid. Hes had to go through so much. so many crazy rumors and now this. everyone threw this case out. The only reason one person took up the case is because the law does not specify whether your parents also have to be natural born citizens. Since his dad was Kenyan is the controversy now.
He has not lied or broken any laws.
blackrose
Sis

« Reply #12 on: Dec 08, 2008 09:25 PM »

Obama Birth Certificate Challenge Turned Down By Supreme Court
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/08/obama-birth-certificate-c_n_149229.html
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« Reply #13 on: Dec 09, 2008 02:09 AM »

No sister, I respectfully disagree, it has not been proven.
The state of Hawaii has a hold/seal on his birth certificate.
He has a certificate of "LIVE BIRTH" not a birth certificate, two totally different things
and a relative in Kenya says she was present at his birth.
If Obama has nothing to hide, why not get a certified copy and have it
published to end any concerns?
I would if it were me, wouldn't you?
I cannot say if this man was US born or not.
Nor can I judge him. However if he has nothing to hide, why not publish a certified copy and
do this>  Tongue to the media and those who are concerned?

Story has it his mother didn't like the way women in his fathers country was treated, she tried to board
a plane to come back, she was denied passage due to her being so far in her pregnancy and when he was born
she came back to Hawaii immediately and applied for a Certificate of 'live birth'
I have no problems showing someone my certified copy of my birth certificate so why should he?
Something stinks here. But it is not up to me to judge and this country has gotten so corrupt.
Many on talk radio feels it is time to take this country back 'sort to speak' hopefully in a manor less
violent than our forefathers went through (by voting and prayer and making politicians accountable and using
tools such as impeachment)
and let the government know they work for us, not us for them
BY THE PEOPLE
FOR THE PEOPLE
As you can tell I am a major 'Constitutionalist'
We all should include our politicians in our prayers and dua's
that they have the strength and wisdom to govern the people in a fair and just manor.
Fake certificate or not, only Allah, Obama, Obama's dead mother and his father and this grandmother(or aunt) in Kenya claiming she was present at his birth in Kenya know for sure.
Some may be paranoid, but why not show all Americans once and for all?
Why did someone have Hawaii seal his records?
blackrose
Sis

« Reply #14 on: Dec 09, 2008 08:11 PM »

Huff TVPosted December 8, 2008 | 11:30 PM

Arianna on Countdown Debunking Right Wing Accusations of Obama's Illegitimacy

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-tv/arianna-on-icountdowni-de_b_149481.html

By the way this same NJ man does not beleive McCain is a Natural Born Citizen Either.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: