Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Insomnia is my greatest inspiration. - Jon Stewart
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Excellent New Online Islamic Courses Available  (Read 2347 times)
Abdurahman
Bro

Reputation Power: 4
Abdurahman has no influence :(

Oh Allah, Guide us to the Straight Path.

« on: Dec 13, 2008 11:21 PM »

Asalamu alaikum wrt wb,

All praise be to Allah.

There is an excellent series of online Islamic courses being offered by the Islamic Learning Foundation, by one of my teachers, Shaikh Ahmed Kobeisy.  He is a graduate of the University of Madina, and an erudite scholar who knows how to speak to the times.  The current courses being offered are in Aqeedah, Hadith, Fiqh, and Introduction to the Sunnah.  Although the course titles sound simple, they are rich with foundational and sometimes subtle Islamic concepts that every Muslim must know. 

Here is the link:

http://www.islamiclearningfoundation.com/ilf/index.php

Feel free to ask me if you would like any more background information.

May Allah grant us beneficial knowledge of the religion.

Be merciful to those on earth, and the One in the Heavens will be merciful to you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: