// Mercy in Islam
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: If someone wants to know what position he enjoys in the eyes of God, he has only to look at what place he gives to God (in his heart and life) - Hakim
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mercy in Islam  (Read 3228 times)
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« on: Dec 15, 2008 09:54 AM »

Drop of Mercy: The Water Cycle, A   

This book is a part of ‘Islam and Science for Kids’ Series published by cherished name in Publishing,  Islamic Foundation of United Kingdom.  The book aims at “ familiarizing young Muslim Children with the missing list between Science and Allah’s creative power about the subjects they are learning at school.” This beautiful story, as suggested by the title develops a sense of gratefulness towards Allah swt for His immense Mercy and Generosity.

This book explains the blessing of water cycle to the young children in a simple and engaging style.  The water cycle from its origin to various phases before it reaches to us and fulfills our needs is narrated and illustrated in the most charming and engaging style with illustrations. 

The book also recommends some activities for the children in the classroom.

A must for each child in school and at home.  A great gift for young children.

The book comes with a poster for classroom or home.

http://www.iqra.org/Index/itemdesc.asp?ic=3085&eq=&Tp=

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
Halima
Sis

Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #1 on: Dec 15, 2008 12:48 PM »

Experiencing Allah’s Mercy  

By  Khadijah Jandhli

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?c=Article_C&cid=1154701762348&pagename=Zone-English-Discover_Islam%2FDIELayout

The Almighty Allah says,

timbuktu
« Reply #2 on: Dec 16, 2008 09:14 AM »

peace be upon you

The Compassionate, The Merciful Prophet!

by Syed Kamran Mirza

''''

sister Halima, Syed Kamran Mirza is a vitriolic apostate who makes fun of Islam and the last Prophet. This particular article is not what the title says. If you quote this article, you must also explain that the last Prophet's actions and words are examples in all sorts of situations that humans may face. In particular why the Banu Qurayzha were given that particular punishment.

Otherwise please remove this article.
lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Dec 16, 2008 02:42 PM »

yeah,

this guys hate islam. typical former communist in student days type.

he thinks he's some intellectual.  its quite funny.

assalamualaikum
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: Dec 16, 2008 06:22 PM »

salam,

I think it must have been posted in error without reading the whole thing. It's also from an anti-islam website so no surprises what it's message is. I'll remove it inshaAllah and remove the link.

A note we should read all articles before posting, myself included, because they'll stay on here for years and years and people read them coming in from google and other sites!

Good catch bros.

ws
Halima
Sis

« Reply #5 on: Dec 18, 2008 07:02 AM »

My apologies for the offensive post and will be extra careful in future, INSHA-ALLAH.

Thank you, Bro. timbuktu for noticing it.  Shukran Sis jannah for removing it.

The Almighty Allah says,

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: