// Lessons and Benefits of Fasting Mondays & Thursdays!
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: It is the providence of knowledge to speak, and it is the privelege of wisdom to listen. -Oliver Wendell Holmes
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lessons and Benefits of Fasting Mondays & Thursdays!  (Read 9800 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Jan 08, 2009 01:17 AM »

Thursday-fasting- Benefit # 1: Are you truly Striving for Ihsaan (righteousness and sincerity) and staying away from riyaa’ (showing off) ? If so then let’s fast!
Please allow me to ask you a Q?   Are you TRULY striving for Ihsaan (righteousness and sincerity)? If so, then I have a solution for u and I trust you will accept it from me for your own benefit. 

Having said that, we  could, perhaps, gain ihsaan by fasting and hence as, tomorrow is not only Thursday but  also the 15th of Duh ul Qa’dah 1429, lets fast by seeking Allah’s (swt)  pleasure and also longing to enter  from the door of Al Rayan.  What do you think? Do you love that? Do you yearn to get closer to Allah (swt)? Then we must be truthful about it! 

Furthermore, below are one of the lessons, which we could achieve from fasting and most prominently being consistent with it, meaning every Mondays, Thursdays and equally from the 13th to 14th of the Islamic calendar. 

Benefit # 1: Striving for Ihsaan (righteousness and sincerity) and staying away from riyaa’ (showing off) 

Ihsaan means to worship Allaah as if one seeks Him, and even though one does not see Him, He sees all. 

Hasan al-Basree said, "By Allaah, in the last twenty years, I have not said a word or taken something with my hand or refrained to take something with my hand or stepped forth or stepped back, except that I have thought before I have done any action, ‘Does Allaah love this action? Is Allaah pleased with this action?' So when one is fasting, one should gain this quality of watching oneself and also staying away from riyaa’ (showing off).

That is why Allah said in a hadeeth qudsee, "Fasting is for Me and I reward it." (al-Bukhaaree) Allaah singles out fasting from all other types of worship saying, "Fasting is for Me", because no one knows whether you are fasting or not, except Allaah. 

For example, when one is praying or giving charity or making tawaaaf, one can be seen by the people, so one might do the action seeking the praise of the people.

Sufyaan ath-Thawree used to spend the nights and the days crying and the people used to ask him, "Why do you cry, is it due to the fear of Allaah? He said, ‘No.’ They said, "Is it due to the fear of the Hellfire?" He said, ‘No. It is not the fear of Hellfire that makes me cry, what makes me cry is that I have been worshipping Allaah all these years and doing scholarly teaching, and I am not certain that my intentions are purely for Allah.’" 

My dear brothers and sisters since we don’t know when our departure to the real destiny will take place (may be tomorrow? Who knows?) , let’s take advantage from our time and most highly from our heath. 

Jazakum Allahu 
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Assalamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

Insha Allah this email will reach you in the best state of Iman and health. 

Monday-fasting- BENEFIT #2: Are you longing to enhance your contact? If so then let’s fast! 

Are your longing for an outstanding manner and always wished to enhance your conduct? Subhanallah, it is effortless and only depends on how genuine you are being about it. If you are sincere and truthful about it, then you could, definitely, obtain it through fasting. Yes, honestly! That is right, fasting. Very simple uh? 

Our Deen is so beautiful to the degree that there is, absolutely; no room for any compilation whatsoever. But where are the people who appreciate this awe-inspiring Deen? Don’t you just love Allah (swt)? If so, then let’s show Him (swt) our gratitude though Ebadah (worshiping) and one of them is fasting. 

That being said, as we have indicated in our previous email, we could attain countless benefits from fasting but the key is being consistent with it, meaning every Mondays, Thursdays, from the 13th to 15th of the Islamic calendar and etc.   

BENEFIT 2: Refinement of manners, especially those related to   truthfulness and discharging trusts 

The Prophet (saw) said, "Whoever does not abandon falsehood in word and action, then Allaah (SWT) has no need that he should heave his food and drink." (al-Bukhaaree) 

What we learn from this is that we must pay attention to the purification of our manners. The Prophet (saw) said, "Was sent to perfect good manners." (Maalik)    As a result, we must check ourselves, are we following the behavior of the Prophet (saw)? 

For example:  Do we show good Adabe to Allah (swt) by ALWAYS PERFORMING our Salawate on time? Do we attempt to perform them with kushoo?  Do we give salaam to those we don’t know and those we do know? Do we follow the manners of Islaam, by telling the truth and only telling the truth? Are we sincere? And how sincere? Are we merciful to the creation? Do we attempt to comprehend the situation of our brothers and sisters? And the list goes on. 

By you receiving this reminder, you must regard yourself as a very blessed person!  Possibly Allah (swt) wants you to get that khaireh and I’m just a messenger. 

In conclusion, my highly respected brothers and sisters, one of the means that we could, indisputably, achieve fasting without any difficulties is by ALWAYS being mindful of the REAL DAY. The day that will occur with no doubt. A day when you will have nobody except your deeds. A day when there will be no deeds but hisabe. A day when you will accoutre of what you worked for.  What A FRIGHTENING  DAY  YET  VERY  REAL!!!!!!! 

Jazakum Allahu Khairan
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Assalamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

Insha Allah you are ALL doing well.

Thursday-fasting- BENEFIT # 3do you wish to have the strength of 10 men/women? If so then let’s fast!

BENEFIT # 3: Learning discipline 

Are you having difficulties of time management and always finding there is absolutely not adequate time to take on more tasks, perhaps even finish the basic requirements? If so, your solution to this dilemma will be...FASTING and by Allah that is so TRUE. Fasting teach us how to discipline our nafs and, more so, how to commit more and more to the degree that one could easy carry out the work of 10 men/women, yet be extremely peaceful and not to mention very delight—accept it as true, as it has been proven.  What a beautiful life and what a beautiful religion, indeed! Don’t you just love Allah (swt) and sometimes utter “I just can’t wait to meet My Rab!”? 

The Prophet (saw) made us adhere to discipline and strictness. Strictness does not mean or lead to fanaticism or going outside of the bounds that Allaah has laid down. For instance one cannot knowingly break the fast before the sunset and likewise performing Salah before the prescribed time, as Allaah will not accept this. Muslims should learn to be very strict in their lives, because they are people of an important message, of which they mold their lives around. 

Subhana Allah, I’m just humbled when it comes to FASTING.  There are ample of benefits, which one could acquire from FASTING.   Nonetheless, what saddens me the most is that we don’t grasp the given ajir of FASTING and yet assume that we are ok the way we are and no need for starvation.  If we only comprehended what we are missing, we would have not uttered such statement AT ALL.

Lastly, my dear beloved brothers and sisters, wallahi I wish that which is kaireh for you in both lives and hence would like for you to taste the sweetness of FASTING.  And that is why you are receiving these emails twice a week if not more (I hope you don’t mind and consider that it is for your own benefit and I need absolutely nothing from you and Allah is my witness). Having said that lets all have the intention of becoming better servant of Allah (swt)  BY ALWAYS LIVING WITH INTENTION...and that is the real life and definitely not anything else.  Furthermore, lets bear in mind that Allah (swt) is Samad (Self- Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need) meaning He (swt) doesn’t need us rather we need Him (swt) yet we swerve away from the truth and what a lose in both lives!!!!!  Please let’s begin/continue fasting and be among the winners and not the losers.

I will leave you with this: “The marketplace of the Hereafter is not popular now. Therefore, buy from it when it is like this before there comes a day when its merchandise would become expensive (or scarce), for then, you will not be able to buy little or much of it” Hilyatul-Auliya 

Jazakum Allahu Khainan
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
As salamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

Insha Allah, this email will reach you in a state of longing to get closer to Allah (swt) (by ALWAYS FASTING every Mondays and Thursdays!

Monday-fasting-Benefit#4- are you having difficulties to make Du’a and being humble in front of Allah? If so then let’s fast!

BENEFIT # 4: Du’a—the weapon of the Believer. 

As we have already stated in our previous emails, FASTING has innumerable benefits and one cannot grasp it until he/she tastes its sweetness.  And one of the benefits of FASTING is Du’a-- the Weapon of the believer. What do you know about Du’a and what kinds of people make Du’a? How could FASTING possibly enhance our Du’a? 

Well, as we all know, Du’a is form of worship, as the Prophet (saw) has informed us, and equally we know that Du’a is a clear sign of Iman (faith). Let’s not forget also that Du’a is the essence of worship, isn't it? Bear in mind also that Du’a is protection. And obviously, Du’a is an affirmation of the three types of Tawheed: 

1. Tawheed ar Ruboodeeyah - Unity in Lordship,
   2. Tawheed al Ebaadah or Uloohiyah - Unity in Worship
   3. Tawheed al Asmaa was Siffaat - Unity in Allah’s Names and Attributes

As a result, when FASTING there is a clear goal and yearning to please Allah (swt). The person is aware of Du'a as a sign of faith and is aware that the Du’a of one who is FASTING is accepted, as the Prophet (swt) has educated us. 

Furthermore, during the FAST, such an act of worship cannot be fully appreciated without making a deep Du’a, which will be accepted, inshaAllah. It is only logical that when we frequently do something, it will gradually develop as part of our day to day custom. An example of this is that with the knowledge of the benefits of Du’a and the knowledge that Qada wa qadar (predestination) can be changed by Du’a, we will continuously and vigorously supplicate to our Rabb, our Master – Allah Azza wa Jall, Whom we love Him soooooo much. With the grace of Allah, it will become so normal to us that we will make Du'a every day! And what a beautiful relationship to have with Allah (swt), by passionately informing Him all your feelings (i.e. how grateful and pleased you are, how you just can’t wait to meet with Him, how you seeking His forgiveness and aiming to be a better Servant and etc)   and endlessly searching His aid by persistently knocking His Door.  Subhana Allah! How one can live without that beautiful of the Weapon of the believer---Du’a? By Allah, we are missing lots by not making Du’a! And what a lost! 

Moreover, we all know that Du’a can be affirmation that Allah (swt) loves a person, otherwise they could not call out for Him and He (swt) could not accept it from him/her. It is also understood that if one is longing to make Du’a, it applies that Allah (swt) wants that person to make Du’a so He (swt) could accept it from him/her.  Isn’t that a beautiful thing? Subhana Allah! How one can live without that beautiful of Du’a? By Allah, we are missing lots by not making Du’a! And what a lost! 

That being said, frankly speaking when was the last time we have earnestly made a sincere Du’a to Allah (swt) from the bottom of our hearts or showed Him our gratitude through Du’a, my dear brothers and sisters? And yet when was the last time we sincerely asked Him for His forgiveness? Do we have a confirmed guarantee from Allah (swt) that we will enter Janah and we will be safe from the Hell Fire? Please answer. Then, why are we holding up all that khair and who are we kidding - what are we waiting for? This is why al-Hasan al-Basri said about this life “I’ am amazed at those who were ordered to take provisions (fear from Allah) and were told that the journey will commence soon (to the hereafter), yet they play.” 

Now that we know that one of the techniques that one’s Du’a could be improved is by FASTING, please, please, please let’s begin or continue FASTING and take advantage of our time now while we are still young, healthy, and are capable. We don’t know what the future has in store for us
(

),

so lets take advantage of every moment by seizing any opportunity to do khair, as this life is very short and as we are heading Home, the real Home. 

Please let’s ponder this ayah and how powerful it’s:  “When My servants ask you (O Mohamed) about Me (tell them), verily I’m close (to them); I listen to the prayer (Du’a) of every one who calls on Me. So let them respond to Me and believe in Me in order that they may be guided aright” Soorah al –Baqarah, (2):186. 

Jazakum Allahu Khianan

P.S. Do you now wish to make more about Du’a? If so, please refer to the tapes listed below, as they are very beneficial and exceedingly informative. They address these types of questions and more: 

What is the wisdom of du’a?

How dua is form of worship?

What are the preconditions of Du’a?

Time that du’a is accepted

What are the factors that affect your Du'a being accepted?

Can du’a change the qada wa qadar?

How is your du’a refused?

What are the types of du’as?

Why is it hard for you to make Du’a when Iblis (shaytan) made Du’a?

How is Dua always a form of protection?

What if our du’a is not accepted or delayed? What is the wisdom behind?     

This reflection is based on Shaikh Yasir Qadhi's The Weapon of the Believer series done by one our Seerah Class sisters of Canada. Alhamdulillah she had finished entire series in two assignments and just as she & I benefited from her reflection, i thought it is a must share. It is a bit long since it's two weeks reflections.   

From Part 1 & 2   

I I am really excited to be starting the dua series before Ramadan begins. I can't think of a more appropriate series for Ramadan. I never thought of dua the way the sheikh explains it. He said how dua is a form of worship, just as prayer and fasting and zakah are. To not make dua means we are not worshipping Allah properly, the way He deserves to be worshipped. It's amazing the power of dua,  even if you're not immediately getting what you're asking for there's just w if you've noticed but whenever you stop doing any act of ibaadah there's an immediate effect on your iman level. Let's say you were consistently making dua, and because you became busy you don't make dua as thoroughly anymore then this effects your other acts of worship...the obligatory acts. Just as if you use to pray sunnah prayers and you became busy for whatever reason, then your fardh prayers start falling by the wayside where you realize you're not praying on time, or with qushuc like you used to. Once you realize all acts of worship are interconnected, that the sunnah prayers protect your fardh prayers because if you're praying sunnah then for sure you'll prayer your fardh prayers Insha'Allah....and when you're making dua then you're always keeping close to Allah (swt) so the obligatory acts of worship are made that much easier for you. As Allah says ""your lord has said make dua to me, I will respond to you” ...it's comforting to know that even if our dua does not come to fruition, this does not mean it was not accepted, It just may be that it was not something khair for us or that the dua will manifest itself in some other way. Something I love is the explanation Sh. Mukhtar Maghroui gave for the one who makes dua and it may not seem like it was accepted because you did not get what you made dua for…he explained that Allah may have greater plans for you and that Allah (swt) may love you so much that He does not want to give you what you asked for lest you stop begging at His door. Allah, the Magnificent the Lord of the world, wants to keep you at His door?!!! Subhana’Allah…what can be better! However, knowing all this is one thing, but actually implementing it is sometimes a different matter. We are after all human so we need to keep reminding ourselves and with the help of Allah (swt) to get back on track. MAY Allah make us f those who keep on the Siraadhul Mustaqeen and keep our Iman and hearts firm on His most perfect path.AMEEN!   

From Parts 3 & 4   

SubhanaAllah…I did not know there were this many conditions to one’s dua being accepted. It’s scary because we have to extremely careful in our livelihood, in how we make our living, what we eat, how we treat others and many other aspects. How can we expect Allah to listen to us and grant us favours if we are not fulfilling His haqq and the haqq of others? 

Another main point is to not show impatience with regards to Dua. We are human and sometimes one can’t help feeling “I’ve been making this particular dua for this long and nothing seems to be happening”. But who are we to show this type of impatience to Allah (swt)? It may be that our dua really isn’t accepted because as Rasullulaah (saw) explained “this person has eaten from haram, is drinking from haraam, his body has been nourished by haraam, his clothes are from haraam, thus how can he possibly expect a response from Allah?" It doesn’t make sense that we do all Allah forbids of us and still turn to Him and expect Him to be there, it’s foolish actually. This doesn’t mean the doors of Tawbah are not open, that you can’t go back from such a state and turn to Allah for forgiveness…it just means until we stop disobeying Allah it doesn’t make sense to expect our duas to be accepted. It may also be the case that your dua will be answered but maybe not in the way you had wanted. After all, Allah knows us better than we know ourselves…so as long as you’re asking for something khair the dua you made might manifest in a way that is khair whereas what you have requested would not have been khair for you. This is also part of trusting Allah fully, and being completely content in the fact that He is Just and what is intended for you will never escape you and what is not intended for you, you were never meant to have. It’s hard of course as humans, but that’s where sabr comes in right? 

Subhana’Allah it always amazes me how our deen is interconnected and one thing leads to another…if you don’t have iman you don’t have taqwa, if there’s no taqwa there’s no sabr or yaqeen or tawakul, now there’s differing stages of this of course depending on each person’s iman level, but we have to have it at some level. 

Dua is also always a form of protection; it may be that you made your morning adkaars and some calamity thatw as to befall you or an accident that was meant for you might not happen due to Allah’s mercy and because you were consistent in dua. It’s also important for everything to have it’s rightful priority. for instance if your mother needs your help you can’t think it’s more important to stay in my room and make dua, your mother of course has way more priority. This is clearly evident in the story of the monk, a pious worshipper who in his limited knowledge thought praying nafil prayers was more superior than answering his mother’s call, Allah taught him (and ultimately us) a lesson by what happened to Him. 
Jazakum Allahu Khainan
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Assalamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu highly respected brothers & sisters,

Insha Allah, this message will find you in proper health and Eman and in seeking nearness to Allah (swt) - by CONSTANTLY FASTING EACH  and  EVERY Mondays and Thursdays!

Thursday—Fasting—Benefit #5---Are you having hard time to consume healthy food? If so..

Before I embark on the fifth benefit (wisdom) of fasting, I must confess that I, in fact, take pleasure in composing these benefits of fasting, as they not only challenge me but most definitely make me reflect A GREAT DEAL. Hence, I became more and MORE in tuned with love for MY Rabb, our Rabb - the One who has plenty of mercy for the believers, the One who witnesses the saying and deeds of His creatures, the One who forgives the sins of His slaves time and time again, the One who is Generous in giving plenty without any return, the One who delays the punishment for those who deserve it so that they may repent and He in turn forgive them,  the One who answers the one in need if he asks Him and rescues the caller if he calls upon Him. He is the Grateful, the Appreciative, the One who gives rewards abundantly for a little obedience, … Then, tell me, how can we NOT love Him (swt)? How can we not love our Rabb, the Rabb of the Universe? Laysa Kamithlihi Shayun Wa Huwa As-Sami' ul-Basir. Subhana Allah!   

The wisdoms and benefits that we can learn from fasting are limitless. Nevertheless, one can’t apprehend them until he/she becomes more regular in terms of fastng - and that is the key. 

Unfortunately, many Muslims can’t grasp that wisdom of fasting due to lack of knowledge, or shall I say laziness. Subhana Allah, speaking of which, I read a book named Your Road Map for Success, by John C. Maxwell. A non Muslim author, but very fascinating book indeed, and the most ironically part is you would think that a righteous Muslim man wrote it when you look at the contents in an Islamic fashion way. Any how, we can take the wisdom from non Muslims too, right? At any rate, if I had to summarize that book in one line, this is what I would have to say: The difference between a successful person and no successful person is LAZINESS. Subhana Allah, The prophet (swt) used to make Du’a again laziness. Being lazy could, without doubt, utterly destroy your both lives. What a lost! 

At any event, so far we have covered 4 benefits of fasting (please refer them at the attachment). The 5th one is as follows:   

Benefit # 5: Caring for one’s health. 

Fasting has many medical benefits and it teaches Muslims to take care of their health and too build strong bodies, which will serve for the obedience of Allah (swt) and likewise not only assisting himself/herself and the rest of the family but also assisting the Muslim community—physically, mentally, educationally, in brotherhood, in sisterhood, and etc. The Prophet (saw) said, "A strong believer is better and is more beloved to Allah than a weak believer, and there is good in everyone." (Muslim). In this Hadith, Sh. Uthameen, may Allah have mercy on him,  explained in a very beautiful way that it would lead one to desire writing a book about it (if only she/her would deeply reflect about it). Very remarkable, indeed! (http://www.islamway.com/?iw_s=Scholar&iw_a=series&series_id=112

Accept it as true that when one take cares of him/her health by constantly being attentive of what he/she is putting his/her mouth, Wallahi it shows from his/her face and body. 

That being said, fasting will smoothen the progress of consuming more healthy food and drinks.  And once that process is done, you don’t need to be concerned of eating something unhealthy like junk food or any thing else that there is no benefit for your health because your body will automatically reject it. By Allah, that is so true. 

I know a very dear friend of mine who constantly fast and consequently eats extremely health food and her drinks are blended fruits and vegetables made at home, as she is unbelievably keen on eating this style of food - check out this overwhelming website that discusses healthy eating from an Islamic perspective - http://www.healthymuslim.com/. One day, as she did not back her lunch but she bought a muffin and she was unable to take the third bite. Her body automatically has rejected (perhaps even rebelled) it as she was not accustomed to that sort of food. And then what do you think about McDonalds, BurgerKing, Harvese, PizzaHut, Coca Cola, Pepsi, Chips, Cookies and all these none sense and unhealthy? 

Fasting will also assist you to have ONE MEAL PER DAY.  As we know, the four things that is caused a cruel heart are excessive eating, sleeping, talking and socializing and the most far-flung heart from Allah is a cruel one as Ibn Qayyim Al-Jauziyah have indicated in his book named Al Fawa’id—a collection of wise sayings (http://abdurrahman.org/scholars/IbnAlQayyim.html .  I truly love that book!  Very appealing one, which will increase you in knowledge in amazing way and thus crave to gain more of knowledge)

Do you wish to stay away from such unhealthy consumption? Do you wish to be more aware on what you are eating? If yes, please increase your fasting so that you would increase your health, may Allah protect you. We must consume healthy food as Allah informed us (20): 81.

There are lots of the benefits in the certain fruits & Vegetables. Here are the links to find out some of these benefits:

http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com/AppleBenefits.htm, http://www.livestrong.com/article/2700-facts-health-benefits-spinach/?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=ssp&utm_campaign=yssp_Articles, http://hubpages.com/hub/Health_Benefits_of_Orange,

* Health Benefits of Coconut70
    * Health Benefits of Strawberry73
    * Health Benefits of Grape76
    * Health Benefits of Lemon69
    * Health Benefits of Tomato71
    * Health Benefits of Walnut70

And you must purchase this book: healing with the medicine of the Prophet (saw) by Imama Ibn Qayyim Al-Jauziyah. An astonishing book, which you could read over and over again and never get enough of it

*****If you don’t mind, may you kindly forward these emails to your family and friends so they can, perhaps, benefit too?  If you don’t have time to do so, please send to me their email addresses, if that is ok with you, and I will gladly do it, as I ALWAYS wish EVERYONE to test the sweetness of fasting and hence better serve Allah (swt). ****** 

In conclusion, there are many ways we can get closer to Allah (swt). Allah has revealed to us those ways and some have more impact than others. Some of those deeds carry so much weight in khair but are very simple to do. Among them is fasting. Fasting is a practice of our beloved Prophet (saw) and his companions would engage in fasting as well. Look at the benefits and they are enough of a booster to get you start or continue fasting. Just remember that on the Day of Judgment, no one will have access to your fasting - it is for Allah (swt) to reward it. Think about that and let’s commence/continue fasting my brothers & sisters!   

I honestly wish what is best for you and THE BEST is getting closer to Allah (swt) and that is why you are receiving these emails---for your own benefit. 

Jazakum Allahu Khairan 
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny? - [Quran 55:13] 

Allah’s Pharmacy!!!

“Allah is All-Knowing All-Wise"…Quran

A sliced Carrot looks like the human eye The pupil, iris and radiating lines look just like the human eye...and YES science now shows that carrots greatly enhance blood flow to and function of the eyes.

A Tomato has four chambers and is red. The heart is red and has four chambers. All of the research shows tomatoes are indeed pure heart and blood food.

Grapes hang in a cluster that has the shape of the heart. Each grape looks like a blood cell and all of the research today shows that grapes are also profound heart and blood vitalizing food .

A Walnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums and lower cerebellums. Even the wrinkles or folds are on the nut just like the neo-cortex. We now know that walnuts help develop over 3 dozen neuron-transmitters for brain function.

Kidney Beans actually heal and help maintain kidney function and yes, they look exactly like the human kidneys .

Celery, Bok Choy, Rhubarb and more look just like bones. These foods specifically target bone strength. Bones are 23% sodium and these foods are 23% sodium. If you don't have enough sodium in your diet the body pulls it from the bones, making them weak. These foods replenish the skeletal needs of the body.

Eggplant, Avocadoes and Pears target the health and function of the womb and cervix of the female - they look just like these organs. Today's research shows that when a woman eats 1 avocado a week, it balances hormones, sheds unwanted birth weight and prevents cervical cancers. And how profound is this? .... It takes exactly 9 months to grow an avocado from blossom to ripened fruit. There are over 14,000 photolytic chemical constituents of nutrition in each one of these foods (modern science has only studied and named about 141 of them).

Figs are full of seeds and hang in twos when they grow. Figs increase the motility of male sperm and increase the numbers of Sperm cells to overcome male sterility.

Grapefruits, Oranges, and other Citrus fruits look just like the mammary glands of the female and actually assist the health of the breasts and the movement of lymph in and out of the breasts .

Onions look like body cells. Today's research shows that onions help clear waste materials from all of the body cells They even produce tears which wash the epithelial layers of the eyes.

Sweet Potatoes look like the pancreas and actually balance the glycemic index of diabetics.

Olives assist the health and function of the ovaries 

Jazakum Allahu Khainan
**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Jan 08, 2009 01:18 AM »

Insha Allah you are ALL doing well.   

I apologize if some of you are receiving this message more than once. 

Monday-Fasting-Benefit#6-Do you wish to have WISDOM and thus live a good life? If so...

Benefit #6: Drawing closer to Allah by gaining Hikmah (wisdom---truly knowing the meaning of the Quran and acting upon it) 

As we covered previously, by fasting and being steady about it, one can gain continuous benefits and one of these benefits is tasting and intensely pondering over the eloquence and sweetness of the Quran. Once that takes place, one draws closer to Allah. And also fasting will assist him/her to achieve that goal through the Quran recital and reflection during night, and day, subsequently that his/her heart is frequently in the remembrance of Allah- as a result as to leave all worldly pursuits and seclude oneself in a place just thinking of Allaah, in order to bring oneself closer to Him (SWT). 

Subhana Allah have you ever thought about why do we have TV, cells phones, malls with full of Fitnah including music, movies…? It is because so one can be far-off of pondering, which results of being remote from Allah.  We are absorbed in to this Duniya and that which contains--- all that which harden the hearts to level that one can absolutely not be in kalwah (seclusion).   

Subhana Allah, when one finds a quiet time for him/herself, he/she will, most definitely, mull over the bounties of Allah upon him/herself and the purpose of life and subsequently immediately goes back to Allah with full repentance.  Not to mention that that being is always in state of enhancement of becoming a better servant in order to live a good life with full of happiness, tranquility and contentment. 

When one sins and not going back to Allah, one feels distant from Allaah and thus one finds it hard to read the Quran (not along pondering and acting upon it) and come to the places of knowledge and not enjoying or yearning to perform any khaireh for that matter.. Meaning the heart of that self is sealed and very difficult to shed tears and contemplate about the beautiful words of Allah due to his/her sins and lives in grief-stricken life. Subhana Allah!!!! What a depressed life!!!!!!  However, the obedient worshipper feels closer to Allah and wants to worship Allah more and more, because he is not affected greatly from the amount of his sins, as he/she always vigilant the state of his/her heart and immediately turns back in to tawbah (repentance---always going back to Allah) and hates the feels of being fare from Allah (swt) and being in darkness--depression.  Masha Allah!!!!! What a beautiful  and over joy life!!!! One of the later means is by always fasting. 

By fasting, one is able to achieve pure and stillness heart, which is longing to attain wisdom, as wisdom is knowing the meaning of the Quran and acting upon it. 

Abdullah Ibn Abass (raa) was very well known due to his wisdom, as he was an expert in Quran.( http://www.mohammad-pbuh.com/3/binabbas.htm). What a joy to profoundly ponder the meaning of the Quran and not only reciting, as we recite anything else! 

Once one obtains Hikmah (wisdom---truly knowing the meaning of the Quran and acting upon it) then that individual has gathered the entire of khairehs. One can acquire wisdom through fasting and consequently gains remarkable intellect and not to mention very beautiful, untainted, serenity heart. 

That remarkable intellect is also the result of not merely of sharp mind and quick understanding of any given situation but most outstandingly coming up with the appropriate solution in matter of no time. And anther benefit of fasting  is in order to gain hikmah (wisdom---truly knowing the meaning of the Quran and acting upon it) is that one easily becomes, at any circumstances, more precise, clear, logical by always being insightful with the feeling of his/her brothers and sisters in Islam by caring about them with full of Rahmah ( by being merciful and kind). 

And more so, by knowing the meaning of the one is easily can be guided to brotherhood and sisterhood (i.e. love for your brother that what you love for yourself and love to forgive everyone and forget). For instance, Abdillah Ibn Abass (raa) was always longing for everyone to grasp the meaning of the Quran and taste, that which he has tasted—the sweetness of having Kikmah (wisdom---truly knowing the meaning of the Quran and acting upon it) ---and thus used to say “Realize the importance of a verse of averse of Allah’s Book, for I would wish that all people should know what I know”.--- Frankly, by knowing the biographies of these amazing companies (raa); always brings delight and revival to the heart and thus immediately you feel this peace and longings to get nearer to Allah (swt) and taste that which they have tasted---the sweetness of Eman-- and living this life as a traveler and NOT as ultimate place and indulging all these mahseyah (bad deeds) AS IF YOU WILL NEVER BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR IT AND WHAT A LOST!!!!!!. http://www.anwary-islam.com/companion/umar-bin-khatab.htmhttp://www.jannah.org/resources/ ----- 

To hold fast  wisdom, one must be persistent aiming to reach that level by regularly and vigorously working hard by keeping in mind these quote “The difference between a successful person and unsuccessful person is LAZINESS” 

Furthermore, Allah (swt) is just, and will surely give you whatever you have worked for it. Even those none Muslims, who worship other Him (swt), if they work hard for this dunya (life), He (swt) gives them what they have worked for. So please allow me to ask you a Q: what do you think about a believer who is striving to get close to Allah by persistently and dynamically striving day and night merely to please Allah (swt)? Please answer. Would Allah not give him/her what they are striving for? Balah! (Most definitely!) By Allah, not only Allah (swt) will give to him/her what she/he is determine for it but also He (swt) will never forsake that person in both lives and will always live in high spirits live, insha Allah. Let’s not forget that Allah is Appreciative and Grateful, even for small deeds and needs ABSOLUTELY nothing from us except that which is good for us. 

Therefore wisdom, and likewise anything else, merely comes with adherence and the sought-after pursuit of knowledge both in this life and the hereafter- the ultimate place. And thus it is up to us to have wisdom or not. And if we are lazy, rest assure that we will never obtain it and remain losers in both lives and WHAT A LOST! 

How can we determine if one has SOME OF the wisdom? There is a rule for that. If one is in any given situation, they should ask themselves the following questions regarding the matter. ALL (the entire 4 Q) should be met for one to be practicing wisdom.

1.  Is the right thing to do or to say?

2.  Is the right person?

3.  Is the right time?

4.  Is the right place?

Whoever one tries to practice being consistent in asking these questions will find him/herself collecting wisdom and will get out of problems. You will be protected not by a bodyguard but by the mind Allah (swt) has given you! Don’t you just love Allah, the Generous, and His Deen? Subhana Allah! 

Wisdom! Don't we all want to have wisdom? Common, wisdom is a BIG blessing from Allah to His slaves - as mention in the Quran. Hikmah (wisdom---truly knowing the meaning of the Quran and acting upon it) will guide you and the effort in gaining wisdom may be as rewarding then being born with wisdom. Just remember...Hikmah(wisdom---truly knowing the meaning of the Quran and acting upon it)  ...That is a Blessing! And one of the means of achieve WISDOM is through fasting. 

And wow to the person who goes back to Allah (swt) without tasting and acting upon the sweetness and the meaning of the word of His magnificent words. Walahi thumah Walahi if one has yet to taste the true of being close to Allah (swt), has yet to grasp full content. 

Finally, it is all up to us and what we could like to pull off from this word in order to live a GOOD live and take sufficient provision for Home—the definitive place.  But we also know that if we truly want something, we can do it by always keeping in mind this quote “The difference between a successful person and unsuccessful person is LAZINESS” and not blaming Allah (swt) but our laziness. Therefore, let’s commence/continue fasting and attempt gaining wisdom by coming up the means of it.

http://english.islamway.com/bindex.php?section=echapters&recitor_id=171

http://www.islamway.com/?iw_s=Scholar&iw_a=groups&scholar_id=50&group_id=4 

***********Let us not forget about the virtues of these 9 days of Dhul-Hijjah and undertake lots of Thikr (remembrances of Allah) and fast all 9 days and particularly the day of 'Arafa. Below are some articles on the virtues of Dhul-Hijjah. 

Now that we got use to fast, it is a piece of cake for us to fast the entire 9 days, right -J? May Allah (swt) protect you all and I truly wish you to succeed in both lives and sincerely feel that you are my true brothers and sisters although I don’t know a lot of you. Subhana Allah, see the beauty of our Deen!********************** 

Jazakum Allahu Khiaran AND ALWAYS LIVE WITH INTENTION. 
***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thursday-Fasting-Benefits#7-Exhausted and feel like you want to sleep all the time?

Benefit #7:   Cure of being exhausted is Salatul Layl (night prayer).  That is not only promising but also very delightful.

As we all know, Ibadah (worship) is a must upon every Muslim or else the heart will became rough like a tough rock. Ibadah goes along with Da'wah (preaching) and Ilm (Knowledge). Therefore, there is no Da’wah and no learning without a strong back bone of Ibadah - i.e. Salatul Layl.

Sadly many of us are oblivious the virtues of Salatul layle and yet to recognize/comprehend its benefit in this duniya (life) the Akirah (next life).

Subhan Allah, have we ever asked ourselves why the companions were performing Saltul Layl a whole third of the night and yet never got tired of it?  Yet do we know that the house of Abdallah Ibn Abbas was illuminated with full devotion of night prayer for the entire night by him and his family (one portion he prayed, the second portion his wife prayed, and the third portion his daughter prayed)? Furthermore, how can we explain or even understand how Rasulllah (saw)'s feet became swollen due to night prayer, as he (saw) couldn’t get enough of its sweetness?

The Sahaba seriously undertook that sort of Ibadah because they couldn’t disregard its fruits and the energy that it produced. Indeed, they were able to seize it. 

As a matter of fact, it was compulsory for the Ambiyah (prophets) to perform Salatul Layl, as they needed it to have an additional source of Ibadah. And likewise, it is the most Mustahab (recommended) Sunnah revealed to us. Why it is so significant, one may ask? Well, below are some of its benefits and we will only be able to taste the fruits of it if we are merely steadfast and consistent - and that could simply be gained through FASTING! 

* Your heart will be ALWAYS attached to Allah. What a joy!
    * You will endure more for all the hardship with dignity and patience. What tranquility!
    * You will be able to gain more and more energy that will assist you throughout your day - and that is proven. What a way to achieve the work of 10 men/women!
    * Your time will be blessed amazingly. How wonderful and what an excellent news to do more khair to please Allah!
    * You will become physically stronger and not to mention healthier. Masha Allah! Dr.  S. Layl is in town! Wanna know more?
    * Your sincerity will be increased incredibly as a result of being alone with Allah (swt) and not showing off. Thus, your nafs, or inner self, will be trained to be sincere. If Ikhlas (sincererity) is achieved, then all is intact and what else do we need? Basically nothing!  ( O Allah, Our Rabb, the Rabb of Universe, we beg You to grant us Ikhlas! Please, grant us Ikhlas, Ya Hayul Kayum and You will find us among the Shakireen - i.e. Grateful.)
    * Your Akhlaq, or character, will build itself gradually and you will easily live with people. Keep in mind that the heaviest thing on the Day of Judgment is character. May Allah preserve us!
    * Are we having hard time to discipline that stubborn nafs of ours!  Let us get into night prayer and surely our nafs will be on the Siratul mustaqeem (right path) and that is guarantee. Masha Allah Tabaraka Allah! What a way to conquer that despicable nafs who is the best friend of shaytan. With time, our nafs will fall under our control and it will even encourage us to do khair when we  don't want to!
    * You will gain that very BIG BLESSING: Wisdom. You just can’t imagine how much I aspire to be wise so I can, perhaps, call the others to our beautiful Deen in a compelling way. Please, carry on and may Allah increase you in knowledge.
    * Your Faraa'id (obligations worship) will be guarded by your Night prayer . Masha Allah!
    * Your heart will be revitalized. Complaining of a very rough heart? Haven't shed any tears lately? Never fear, Dr. S. Layl is here but you must consult him.
    * Your ability to give Da'wa will dramatically increase! That fear of talking to people or standing up for what's right will disintegrate.
    * Your quality time with Allah will definitely improve. Get into nigh prayer so you will be able to speak to Allah and elucidate (although He knows) your situation and truly be yourself by crying and knocking on His Door patiently. What a beautiful way to be an 'Abd (servant)! And how can the Du’a of that abd not be answered? It will be answered, insha Allah! Allah told us in the Quran "Ask of Me and I will answer for you." Don’t you just love Allah? I know I do!
    * Night prayer will surely increase your tolerance for EVERYTHING. Great! Everything will be easy then.
    * ISTIGHFAAR! ISTIGHFAAR! ISTIGHFAAR! What an Excellent time to repent and be among the Mustakfareen

I have more benefits and the list can go on however, isha Allah, we will suffice ourselves with the benefits mentioned so far and hope we can benefit from them. 

Finally, please bear in mind that this life is like a shadow, which will soon fade away. The most horrible part is that no one is aware of what is waiting for us and yet we play. Subhan Allah, if we would just ponder about the Quran and how repeatedly Allah (swt) spoke about the Next life and its level of seriousness we would not be playing so much. How much time again and again He (swt) has warned us to be prepared and get enough provision for that crucial day, and yet we act as if we are can hear or see? Subhan Allah, are we not ashamed for being so heedless? Are we not ashamed of sleeping whilst Allah (swt) is descending to the first haven and says, as in Hadith Qudsi, "Who is saying a prayer to Me that I may answer it? Who is asking something of Me that I may give it him? Who is asking forgiveness of Me that I may forgive him?" Then how one can be sleeping and ignore that? 

My brothers and sisters, we can achieve that sweetness of Salatul Layl and take by FASTING and being regular about it. 

I will leave you with this French proverb: 

"Vouloir c’est pouvoir", i.e. "Intending is ability."   

Jazakum Allahu Khainan

Insha Alla, you are all doing well and anticipating to take advantage from the Day of Arafah. Your browser may not support display of this image.

The Day of ‘Arafah will be tomorrow...

Can you imagine tomorrow will be the 9th of Dhul_Hijjah, (Sunday, 7 December), which will be the day of Arafah? Subhan Allah, time went by so rapidly!  And before we know, it will be the Day of Judgment. Then what? Subhan Allah! May Allah (swt) preserve us and make us those who will ALWAYS strive to do more khaireh such as FASTING. 

As we know, Allaah has chosen fasting for Himself, as is stated in the hadeeth qudsi: "Allaah says: ‘All the deeds of the son of Adam are for him, except for fasting, which is for Me and I am the One Who will reward him for it.’" (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 1805). 

O Muslims, fore some reason, if it was not easy for you to fast the entire first eight days of Dhul-Hijjah, in that case at least do not miss to take advantage from this irrefutable  reward and be among those whom Allah will forgive them, insha Allah, as the Prophet (saw) said. 

((…Fasting the Day of 'Arafah is an expiation for (all of the sins of the) previous year, and an expiation for (all of the sins of the) coming year)), Saheeh Muslim

What a marvelous forgiveness from Allaah! Don’t you just love Allah? I know I do! 

Fasting nine days of Dhu’l-Hijjah is mustahabb. This is indicated by the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), as narrated in the hadeeth of Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him): “There are no days on which righteous deeds are more beloved to Allaah then these ten days – i.e., ten days of Dhu’l-Hijjah).” They said: “O Messenger of Allaah, not even jihad for the sake of Allaah?” He said: “Not even jihad for the sake of Allaah, unless a man goes out himself with his wealth and does not come back with anything (i.e., he expends all his wealth and is martyred).” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 969. 

There is much to be gained FROM FASTING, so make the most of it before death strikes!

ALWAYS LIVE WITH INTENTION 

Jazakum Allahu Khainan
Tomorrow will be Thursday--It is HARAAM to fast tomorrow-day of Al Tashreeq

Ruling on fasting the days of al-Tashreeq 

http://www.islamqa.com/en/search/fasting%20the%20days%20of%20tashreeq/AllWords/t,q,a 

I have the habit of fasting every Thursday and it so happened that I fasted on Thursday 12th Dhu’l-Hijjah. On the Friday I heard that it is not permissible to fast on the Days of al-Tashreeq and that Thursday was the third of the days of al-Tashreeq. Is there any sin on me if I fasted that day? Is it true that it is not permissible to fast on the days of al-Tashreeq or should we avoid fasting only on the first days of Eid?. 

Praise be to Allaah.   

Fasting on the two days of Eid is haraam, as indicated by the hadeeth of Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade fasting on the day of al-Fitr and al-Nahr.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1992; Muslim, 827. The scholars are unanimously agreed that fasting on these two days is haraam.   

It is also haraam to fast on the days of al-Tashreeq which are the three days after Eid al-Adha (the 11th, 12th and 13th of Dhu’l-Hijjah) because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The days of al-Tashreeq are days of eating, drinking and remembering Allaah.” Narrated by Muslim, 1141.   

Abu Dawood (2418) narrated from Abu Murrah the freed slave of Umm Haani that he entered with ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr upon his father ‘Amr ibn al-‘Aas. He offered them food and said, “Eat.” He said, “I am fasting.” ‘Amr said: “Eat, for these are the days on which the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) would tell us not to fast and forbade us to fast, and these are the days of al-Tashreeq.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.   

But it is permissible to fast on the days of al-Tashreeq for a pilgrim who does not have a hadiy (sacrificial animal). It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah and Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with them) said: No one was allowed to fast on the days of al-Tashreeq except one who could not find a hadiy. Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1998.   

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen said: It is permissible for those who are doing Hajj qiraan or tamattu’, if they cannot find a hadiy, to fast these three days so that the Hajj season will not end before they fast. But apart from that it is not permissible to fast on these days, even if a person is obliged to fast for two consecutive months; he should not fast on the day of Eid and the three days following it, but then he should continue his fast.

Fataawa Ramadaan, p. 727.   

See also questions no. 21049 and 36950. And Allaah knows best.   

ALWAYS LIVE WITH INTENTION 

What a beautiful way Shamit bin Ajlan described the people of this life, in their constant rush to acquire its materials   

“They are confused as if they are drunk; the rider among them is in a rush and the dismounted among them is running. Neither the rich nor the poor among them feels contentment.”

Jazakum Allahu Khainan
Assalamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu my dear sisters and brothers in Islam, 

Insha Allah you are ALL doing well and had wonderful days of Eid with full of joys and merriment! 

Friday & Saturday-Fasting-Benefit #8-are we belittling Tawbah (repentance)? 

I apologize if some of you are receiving this message more than once. 

Before I forget, please bear in mind that yesterday (Thursday) was the 13th of Dhul Hijjah, however we were unable to fast due to the day Al Tashreeq http://www.islamqa.com/en/search/fasting%20the%20days%20of%20tashreeq/AllWords/t,q,a.  Nonetheless, we should fast tomorrow (Friday) & Saturday (14 and 15 of Dhul Hijjah) as it was the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet (swt) 

'Abdullah ibn 'Amr ibn al-'As reported said that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Fasting three days every month is equivalent to fasting continuously." [Agreed upon] 

Abu Dharr reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "If you fast three days of the month, then fast the thirteenth, fourteenth and fifteenth." [at-Tirmidhi] 

Having said that, one of the benefits of fasting is that it facilitates you to go back to Allah (swt) with full repentance - and we know how significance that is. Allah (swt) often emphasizes in the Quran how vital it’s to make tawbah and Allah (swt) mentions the benefits. How unfortunate the person is who doesn’t ask for forgiveness from his Lord and does not go back to Him in that state. 

Allah, the Exalted says:  “O you who believe turn to Allah with sincere repentance” (66:Cool 

“And all of you beg Allah to forgive you, o believers, that you may be successful” (24:31) 

By begging Allah (swt)  to forgive us lead us, we are on the road to success, as Allah (swt) informed us.  And, subhan Allah, one may think that success inquires heaps of efforts, but no it doesn’t. Rather, one must be unswerving at that which he aims to achieve. As they say: 

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out..." 

And equally it depends on us how much we believe in Allah and how much we gain in sincerely going back to Him with full repentance. If that is crystal clear, then one should not be anxious because his objective is apparent and hence he knows how to go about it. As they say 

"It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are." 

It is very crucial to do repentance as, 

Abu Hurairah (raa) reported: I heard the prophet (saw) saying: by Allah, I seek Allah’s forgiveness and repent to Him more than seventy times a day.” (Al-Bukahari) 

It is crucial, if not vital, to seek pardon and forgiveness from Allah. If the messenger of Allah, whose past and future sins were for forgiven, asked Allah’s forgiveness and  made many istighfar, then who are we and what are we waiting for? Are we waiting until death strikes us? Or do we think that we have plenty of “time”, as we are still young to do Tawbah? Talk about time!  Subhan Allah! What do I know the value of time? 

"Neither can the wave that has passed by be recalled, nor the hour which has passed return again."   

If I only could comprehend the high merits of Tawba, I would most definitely not waste time and I would of a surety hasten to do as much as Istighfar as I could since the benefits outshines everything. Don’t you love these ayahs that Allah speaks about the benefits of repentance (in Surah Nuh)?: 

Allah, the Exalted says: “I said (to them): ask forgiveness from your Lord, verily he is Oft-Forgiving; He will send rain to you in abundance; and give you increase in wealth and children, and bestow on you gardens and bestow on you rivers” (71: 10 to 12).   

It is much beautiful in Arabic language; especially when you are listening to your favorite recitor. 

Please observe more benefits listed below of Tawbah. 

http://www.kalamullah.com/lectures.html   

* With sincere Tawbah, It overpowers ours nafs who always whispers us to do bad things
    * With sincere Tawbah, It softens and humbles your heart by truly feeling that you are a true slave of Allah and you are in desperate need of Allah. You always desire to serve Allah - and what a beautiful feeling!
    * With sincere Tawbah, It brings sincere love of Allah and the more you love Allah and are pleased with Him (swt), more Allah loves you. If Allah loves you, what else do you long for? Absolutely nothing!
    * With sincere Tawbah, It brings provision and provision is not only halal money but many other things such as halal good job, health, a righteous spouse, righteous children, beneficial knowledge, Eman, Ikhlas, and other matters of the heart.
    * With sincere Tawbah, you feel very light and happy
    * With sincere Tawbah, It renew our Eman, our devotion to Allah
    * With sincere Tawbah, It makes us to long Janah and fear Nareh
    * With sincere Tawbah, Allah will change our bad deed into good deed ( 25: 70  )
    * With sincere Tawbah, Feeling the greatness of Allah and that is itself is Ebadah (worship)
    * With sincere Tawbah, You don’t fee insignificant and low rather  a true slave of Allah who is humble
    * With sincere Tawbah, Making a good change in your life, which will have an amazing impact the life of others as well e i. praying with kushooh, extra good deeds such as fasting, sadaqa
    * With sincere Tawbah, It helps you to overpower shaydan, who is our worst enemy

Subhan Allah, you HAVE to listen to this tape- Ahmad The Repenter (http://www.kalamullah.com/bilal-assad.html).  It’s a tear-jerking true story, which you will never forget it in your entire life and I mean it. Please and please try to listen to it particularly one hr before Fajareh or right after Fajareh when everyone is sleeping. 

And those who also speak Arabic, if you get a chance, please attempt to listen to this tape-full of different stories.  My favor one is the one of Fatima & Alia-full of lessons-with the impact of dunobe (bad deeds) we age sooooo quickly…Subhan Allah!!!! May Allah (swt) protect us.

http://www.islamway.com/?iw_s=Lesson&iw_a=view&lesson_id=32895 

There is much to be gained FROM FASTING, so make the most of it before death strikes! 

“Goals help you see things not as they are, but as they could be. This week, instead of asking "why?" try "why not?" 

Why Not Give It A Try?
      It Has Helped Thousands Of People.
      Why Not YOU, Too?

Wishing YOU All The Best in both lives!
      Today & Always my dear brothers and sisters in Islam!

Jazakum Allahu Khairan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: