Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Apr 17, 2014 07:43 AM

News:

A dua on both your houses.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I haven't read a book in 4ever!!  (Read 20934 times)
orangetree
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
orangetree has no influence :(

« Reply #50 on: Mar 09, 2009 09:36 PM »

Ooh, I see I stirred up the Da Vinci fanbase, lol.  j/k j/k

Anyways, following on from the reading list, I found this interesting article http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2009/mar/05/uk-reading-habits-1984 that states apparently 65% of people surveyed have lied about reading the great works of literature. 

So hands up, who's fibbing?   Tongue Tongue Cheesy j/k

There's no way I'd trudge through War and Peace or Ulyssesses.  I'm definitely a movie renter!

Also the article says people don't treat books very well i.e. turn down page corners, write in library books (!).  I hate grotty library books - that was very offputting as a child, when I'd open a book and see spagetti stains and goodness knows what...other kids were so mucky!

I have ton a bookmarks.  Got a load for World Book Day, yay!  I have no excuse to fold a corner down now.

"Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth “you owe me”. Look what happens with a love like that, it lights the whole sky." Hafiz
Suleyman
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Suleyman has no influence :(

« Reply #51 on: Jun 07, 2009 08:55 PM »

salam,

yeah i haven't read anything in like ages... i think my brain is turning to mush...what's cool and new out there?

i'm thinking about getting:

Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri
The White Tiger: A Novel (Man Booker Prize) by Aravind Adiga
The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell
Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace . . . One School at a Time
by Greg Mortenson
A Mercy (Hardcover) by Toni Morrison

any yays or nays/?

As Salam,

Yes it is true that ages are passing over and we used to read more , brain is getting slower on reading.Yes this is true but this truth is beyond an amazing unseen,ages are passing over to remember that  time came to tell rather than reading, now time came to be a book ...Zakath of  passed ages is too tell, especially to tell on Islam...this is what i see...we have read more and more and now we realize that these books became a barrier between us and Qur'an..if we begin to tell we can break this barrier...i can't read any more if i do  i will be accounted for the things i have read while just sitting .....Our Beloved
 Prohhet Muhammedf (s.a.v.s.) and companions were reading then acting then reading...they were not  going any further unless they have  implied the things they have learnt in their life (from Qur'an)...

I would like to write  more but cursor slips down while writing..something is wrong while adding a input..Sad

wa salaam

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #52 on: Jun 15, 2009 06:06 AM »

Been starting on my summer book reading list Wink Having a good time sitting on the porch with my chai  bebzi

So here's some reviews:

A Princess's Pilgrimage Nawab Sikandar Begum by Siobhan Lambert-Hurley

-So I bought this book at ISNA cuz I love hajj literature. I was looking for an interesting autobiographical type of deep essay of her Hajj trip. Unfortunately it was a very dry account of well her accounts. Like how much she spent where and how she had to bribe people. But there's no feeling of the author, of what she felt, what she saw, her impressions. Nothing it was blech.

Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri

-Already read The Interpreter of Maladies and The Nakesake, her other two books and thought she was a really interesting author. This new book is short stories of different people. Most are Bengali immigrants to the US and how they adapt and live and so on. I think they call this sort of stuff desi diaspora literature? There's no one in the world who can take me right to my 1985 living room sitting in my pajamas watching cartoons on a saturday morning. Sometimes her descriptions are SO VIVID and so true I feel like I'm back living in the past. That's something amazing she does. The stories were interesting, a little more sexually oriented?? that I thought was a little much. Also all the stories were about US based immigrants, it would have been nice to have a story or two of people who lived in bangladesh or something. Also, all the stories are depressing. Hey forwarned is forarmed with a tissue box Wink

The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

-Heard of this book ages ago and of course being a nytimes bestsellar thought I'd check it out. So the story is told from the perspective of a 14 year old girl talking from Heaven who was raped and killed in her neighborhood in the 1970s. I know I was like !!! I seriously couldn't read some parts I just skimmed a lot. It is just so disturbing because it details everything the murderer did and what her parents and family went through over the next 10-20 years. The thing is, it's just an amazing book. I think it would give a lot of solace to people who have lost a loved one. Mostly because it gives a cute perspective of heaven and how death happens and how 'dead' ppl are looking in on us and so on (mostly xtian concepts but would fit with islamic ones too)

Her Royal Spyness by Rhys Bowen

-This book I picked up at a whim. It's basically the story of one of the royals in the 1930s trying to find a job and clear her family's name of a murder mystery. Kinda sorta a Bridget Jone's Diary type of thing. It's a really light and fun novel. Some of the characters are really undeveloped but it was ok all in all.

The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

-This is another famous book on the NYtimes best sellers list. I just read the first 100 pages or so which are free on google books. It sounds promising and interesting. It's about a time traveller who keeps meeting his soulmate at different points of her life at different points in his life. And he also meets himself at different points from different points? Haha makes sense? A little too romancy but very interesting. Also has some not good scenes but it seems like everything on that best seller's list is!! I can never find this book at the library but if I do I'll take it out to finish it.
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #53 on: Dec 31, 2009 02:11 AM »

What have you guys been reading lately?

I read:

Water for Elephants - an interesting story that really brings you into the world of the circus, some of it is really odd and risque though. but it totally makes you understand what it feels to be old (bc the story is flashbacks) well written.

The Eyre Affair - Jasper Fforde - heard about this writer while reading about Lost in Austen (about a modern girl who drops into the 'world of P&P') and some ppl said his books are similar. in this book the world is an alternate reality where literature is very important. people can enter books and characters can come out of books and there are time guards that can go back and forth in time. very interesting. i really liked this first book and shall be reading the rest ia! but if you don't read or know about the books that are mentioned it'll be hugely boring for you!

saleem
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
saleem barely matters :(saleem barely matters :(

« Reply #54 on: Dec 31, 2009 11:01 AM »

Saviors and Survivors by Mahmoud Mamdani
Concerns Dar Fur and the real situation there.
I also found his earlier book: Good Muslim, Bad Muslim of much interest especially the first half.

The Tsar and the Prophet (forget the author - will update when I remember)
Concerns the Russian colonial conquest of east and central Asia and the Caucasus. btw it seems the Osmanlis & their clients (Khanate of Crimea, Kazan(?)) continuously lost to the Rus from 1570 onwards.

Attia
Sis

Reputation Power: 8
Attia has no influence :(

« Reply #55 on: Feb 10, 2010 09:50 AM »

The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak - a beautifully tragic novel.  I still can't believe it was written for young adults!

Brilliant review here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Book-Thief-Markus-Zusak/dp/0552773891
Attia
Sis

Reputation Power: 8
Attia has no influence :(

« Reply #56 on: Feb 10, 2010 10:06 AM »

As for the list that's 41 for me...but it's cheating a bit when it says eg harry potter collection - that's 7 books! and then then complete works of shakespeare, but later on Hamlet gets a separate mention?  Huh?

1 Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen X
2 The Lord of the Rings - JRR Tolkien X
3 Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte X
4 Harry Potter series - JK Rowling X
5 To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee X
6 The Bible
7Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte
8 Nineteen Eighty Four - George Orwell X
9 His Dark Materials - Philip Pullman
10 Great Expectations - Charles Dickens X
11 Little Women - Louisa M Alcott X
12 Tess of the D’Urbervilles - Thomas Hardy
13 Catch 22 - Joseph Heller
14 Complete Works of Shakespeare
15 Rebecca - Daphne Du Maurier X
16 The Hobbit - JRR Tolkien X
17 Birdsong - Sebastian Faulks
18 Catcher in the Rye - JD Salinger
19 The Time Traveller’s Wife - Audrey Niffenegger X
20 Middlemarch - George Eliot X
21 Gone With The Wind - Margaret Mitchell
22 The Great Gatsby - F Scott Fitzgerald
23 Bleak House - Charles Dickens X
24 War and Peace - Leo Tolstoy X
25 The Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams
26 Brideshead Revisited - Evelyn Waugh
27 Crime and Punishment - Fyodor Dostoyevsky
28 Grapes of Wrath - John Steinbeck
29 Alice in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll X
30 The Wind in the Willows - Kenneth Grahame X
31 Anna Karenina - Leo Tolstoy
32 David Copperfield - Charles Dickens
33 Chronicles of Narnia - CS Lewis X
34 Emma - Jane Austen X
35 Persuasion - Jane Austen X
36 The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe - CS Lewis X
37 The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini
38 Captain Corelli’s Mandolin - Louis De Berniere
39 Memoirs of a Geisha - Arthur Golden X
40 Winnie the Pooh - AA Milne
41 Animal Farm - George Orwell X
42 The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown X
43 One Hundred Years of Solitude - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
44 A Prayer for Owen Meaney - John Irving
45 The Woman in White - Wilkie Collins X
46 Anne of Green Gables - LM Montgomery X
47 Far From The Madding Crowd - Thomas Hardy
48 The Handmaid’s Tale - Margaret Atwood
49 Lord of the Flies - William Golding
50 Atonement - Ian McEwan
51 Life of Pi - Yann Martel
52 Dune - Frank Herbert X
53 Cold Comfort Farm - Stella Gibbons
54 Sense and Sensibility - Jane Austen X
55 A Suitable Boy - Vikram Seth
56 The Shadow of the Wind - Carlos Ruiz Zafon X
57 A Tale Of Two Cities - Charles Dickens X
58 Brave New World - Aldous Huxley
59 The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time - Mark Haddon
60 Love In The Time Of Cholera - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
61 Of Mice and Men - John Steinbeck X
62 Lolita - Vladimir Nabokov
63 The Secret History - Donna Tartt
64 The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold X
65 Count of Monte Cristo - Alexandre Dumas X
66 On The Road - Jack Kerouac
67 Jude the Obscure - Thomas Hardy
68 Bridget Jones’s Diary - Helen Fielding
69 Midnight’s Children - Salman Rushdie
70 Moby Dick - Herman Melville
71 Oliver Twist - Charles Dickens X
72 Dracula - Bram Stoker
73 The Secret Garden - Frances Hodgson Burnett X
74 Notes From A Small Island - Bill Bryson X
75 Ulysses - James Joyce
76 The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath
77 Swallows and Amazons - Arthur Ransome
78 Germinal - Emile Zola
79 Vanity Fair - William Makepeace Thackeray X
80 Possession - AS Byatt
81 A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens
82 Cloud Atlas - David Mitchell
83 The Color Purple - Alice Walker
84 The Remains of the Day - Kazuo Ishiguro
85 Madame Bovary - Gustave Flaubert
86 A Fine Balance - Rohinton Mistry
87 Charlotte’s Web - EB White
88 The Five People You Meet In Heaven - Mitch Albom
89 Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
90 The Faraway Tree Collection - Enid Blyton X
91 Heart of Darkness - Joseph Conrad
92 The Little Prince - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
93 The Wasp Factory - Iain Banks
94 Watership Down - Richard Adams
95 A Confederacy of Dunces - John Kennedy Toole
96 A Town Like Alice - Nevil Shute
97 The Three Musketeers - Alexandre Dumas X
98 Hamlet - William Shakespeare X
99 Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Roald Dahl X
100 Les Miserables - Victor Hugo X
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #57 on: Dec 28, 2010 02:59 PM »

Some more books recently read:

Lost in a Good Book: A Thursday Next Novel by Jasper Fforde

Love him! Continuation in the series..I think this one was a middle one I didn't read yet. As usual fantastically literarily mind bending.

The Janissary Tree by Jason Goodwin

I skimmed this after the first few pages... and then was like forget it...So much orientalism!!! Harems and eunichs and prostitutes and imaginary Ottoman empire etc. Blech.

Agatha Christie Miss Marple: The Complete Short Stories

Love Miss Marple. The cutest little mystery stories ever. Never knew why people liked Agatha Christie and thought she might be too heavy, but they're really fun reads. I'll try some full lengh novels next. And...that's about it Wink

Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #58 on: Dec 28, 2010 03:39 PM »

salam

Gosh you never read Agatha Christie?

I love her books, I read most of her books as a child, they're clean and fun, after a while when you become accustomed to her writing style, you can pretty much figure out whodunnit yourself, but it's always fun to read till the end to find out if you're right!

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #59 on: Dec 29, 2010 03:36 PM »

wsalam,

Oh wow Fozia!! Maan you brits... reading agatha christie when ur babies!! We Americans are far behind when it comes to reading great literature when we're young. I think most of us just watch the 'movie version' Wink
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #60 on: Dec 29, 2010 10:16 PM »

wsalam,

Oh wow Fozia!! Maan you brits... reading agatha christie when ur babies!! We Americans are far behind when it comes to reading great literature when we're young. I think most of us just watch the 'movie version' Wink

i second that. Cheesy

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #61 on: Jan 25, 2013 09:01 AM »

If anyone's looking for a new nice series to read I recommend M.C. Beaton's Hamish Macbeth mystery series (also her Agatha Raisin but don't think it's as comfy as Hamish). 25 books to look forward to, set in the Scottish Highlands. They're very cute. I think I read 15 so far! None in order tho cuz e-library wise u have to take what u get!
WCoastbaba
Bro

WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #62 on: Feb 04, 2013 07:38 AM »

I'm currently reading Yasmin Mogahed's "Reclaim Your Heart" though it's just a collection of her writings that I have mostly arleady read, as I'm sure you guys have as well, from her site or Imam Suhaib's. But it's a great reminder to go through it again. Next up, a book that I bought at the same time is the 3rd in the I Speak For Myself series, which is Voices from the Revolution, edited by Ahmed-Shihab-Eldin, of The Stream (Al Jazeera ) fame, though he is now with the Huff Post live team.

BABA
 desibro

Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #63 on: Feb 04, 2013 08:29 AM »

I've just bought Yasmin Mogahed's "Reclaim your heart" for presents. I may read them before I give them to their rightful owners Wink

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #64 on: Feb 06, 2013 05:23 PM »

Cinders - I just finished it yesterday morning and one of the articles I hadn't read online, she mentions an incident (regarddinteh Spain bombings) and it involved a innocent man who goes to my masjid and she also quotes the Mosque President, who I know personally - well, not that well, but who is quite the vocal person, etc. Anyways, it's towards the end.

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #65 on: Feb 06, 2013 05:27 PM »

And this is the series I've been referring to in this thread and others. Not to be confused with the "Love, InshAllah" book, but I know some of you ladies were turned off from. I recommend these  to both the American members (especially the first two - I've put them in order in the photo) of the board as well as the rest of you.

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2013 10:38 PM »

Interview by Wajahat Ali with Khaled Hosseini on his new book - And the Mountains Echoed.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/05/kite-runner-author-on-writing-afghanistan-and-his-new-book/275736/

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #67 on: Dec 03, 2013 04:43 PM »

What's everyone reading these days!!? Looking for new authors... I've read like every Jane Austen, Georgette Heyer, Alexander McCall Smith, MC Beaton, Nora Roberts etc. Need a new fun series (low on death n violence) to keep me going thru winter! Preferably something older so all the books will be available at the library! Has anyone read the Stephanie Plum books??
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #68 on: Dec 03, 2013 05:28 PM »

I'm currently reading thro Daphne Du Maurier.
I also like Mary Stewart (I think one of her books was made into a film with Hayley Mills).

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #69 on: Dec 03, 2013 06:24 PM »

Just finished Kite Runner. Just started Thousand Splendid Suns (yes, I know, I'm very late with these lol). Also recently finished Destiny Distruped: A History of the World Through Islamic Eyes. Also recently started Games Without Rules: The Often Interrupted History of Afghanistan (the latter two are by Tamim Ansary - you may recall his famous email going viral just before the invasion of Aghanistan - just search Google or CNN with his name and you'll find it).

Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #70 on: Dec 03, 2013 06:52 PM »

Am reading some weird crime/detective books by an author I have never heard of. Dont know if his books have been translated into english, but i digress...

Stephanie Plum books were good from the plot and characters point of view.  I like that there is a whole series of books, I like to read series...have it in my head that there were x rated scenes,but may be mistaken... do prefer not to have to read those, but its hard to know what to skip and when. And unfortunately, so many books nowadays just have to have racy scenes to get the sales, such a shame.  Read them a while ago, so cant remember exactly, maybe borrow one book and see? Some of the stories made me really laugh...like I said,may be confusing these with another series of books...liked some of the characters though,funny...

Also read 3 of Tana French's novels, also needed to skip certain parts, but they were ok.

And I have read a whole load of Patricia Cornwalls books, Kay Scarpetta... In a couple of different languages, and they were good too.  My mom doesnt like them though.

I am addicted to crime/mystery novels, I dont seem to want to read anything else. My friend reads mary Higgins Clark, i read 2of her books, but found them too predictable for my liking...dont like to know who dunnit a third of the way through the book, spoils the whole thing for me...

James Patterson writes well, but sometimes the subject matter is a bit too hectic for my liking.

You will find all these books in the library...just read one of each to get a feel for them. Then choose which series/authors you like.

Am almost done with the current book, so am also looking for suggestions. Otherwise its Harry Potter in translation for me (my landlady left all her HP books for me...)

Happy reading fellow bookmworms
Salam
S.
PS. Could seriously not handle certain scenes in kite runner,thus didn't try any other hossseini books...way too real and so tragic
Baji
Sis

Reputation Power: 33
Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)

« Reply #71 on: Dec 04, 2013 12:13 AM »

Sis J do  you have a kindle or tablet if so you can often download newer nbooks from local library portals quicker than they are available in the actual library......  Have you tried Katie Fforde quite a light read or then maybe binchey if you want something a bit longer..the Bronte sisters write good classics ....
One of the other books I enjoyed was Gone With The Wind..... Waaaaay better than the movie

B
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 79
Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #72 on: Dec 04, 2013 04:16 AM »

I've read a considerable bit this summer!

Middlemarch by George Eliot was fantastic, like Jane Austen but much more brooding. I highly enjoyed it. She also wrote Silas Marner, a very heartwarming story, and The Mill on the Floss is a very little-known but wonderful book about two siblings in the English countryside.

I also read 'The Grapes of Wrath' by John Steinbeck, that was a FANTASTIC read - well written, engaging, I just really enjoyed it! Then again I'm a huge nerd so that might explain things.

If you're short on time I would recommend 'The Art of Drowning', the poetry book by Billy Collins, the former US Poet Laureate. One of my favorite books now - look up 'Thesaurus' by him to get a taste of his style.

sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #73 on: Dec 04, 2013 11:44 AM »

I can't remember when last I finished a book. I seem to have lost the motivation ever since I became a graduate student. The funny part of it is how I keep gathering novels hoping to read any time I get chance. I have many Chrichton's and Kyle Mill's in my library which I haven't read yet. Even last month I bought one novel when I went to a book store. I hope I will get that motivation back soon. Some one need to a morale shot I think Cheesy

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #74 on: Dec 05, 2013 11:44 AM »

ws,

Thanks for the suggestions everyone!! reader

Baji I have my ipad connected to my library in ny and sometimes 'borrow' books that way, but anything even remotely good has at least 20 people on hold!! Sometimes I go thru the whole process of borrowing and downloading digitally and then I read a few pages and am like blah! So I think in that respect real libraries are still sorely needed! So much easier to browse and find good stuff.

Bro Sadah try reading when ur waiting around places! Like at the bus stop or on the train or a few minutes before bed. I always grew up loving books and reading. The best moment for me is when I come back from the library with all the books I love to read, make my tea and snacks and snuggle up in bed and read!! loveshower
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: