Welcome Guest, please login or register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Study Arabic in Blessed Yemen  (Read 2121 times)
sanaa
« on: Dec 28, 2008 07:49 PM »

salaam

bism

[FONT="Tahoma"]Recently there has a been a surge of Muslims, particularly from the West visiting Yemen, mainly to learn Arabic but also increasingly going there to settle. And it's no wonder, with the many glad-tidings and blessings that the Prophet (may Allah's Peace and Blessings be upon him) has mentioned of Yaman! The people are amazing and the country is one of the most beautiful in the whole of the Middle East, with a variety of terrain (mountainous north, beautiful coastline South, desert East and vegetative West) and a rich history, it really is must visit place. Sana'a Apartments has just the right apartment for you during your stay.
[/FONT]

So whether you are visiting Sana'a for a few nights, studying Arabic for a few months or have decided to make hijraah to the land of imaan and hikmaa, make Sana'a Apartments your Home in Yemen!

For further information please see www.sanaa-apartments.com or email us on info@sanaa-apartments.com

If you would like to study Arabic in Yemen, let me know and I may be able to help you. You can either email me or PM me.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: