Madinat al-Muslimeen Community -  That's a tease Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Apr 24, 2014 05:45 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Double, double toil and tazkiyah.

+  Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
|-+  Sis/Bros
| |-+  The Brother's Club Hangout
| | |-+  That's a tease
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: That's a tease  (Read 4066 times)
Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reps: 185

« on: Dec 15, 2008 03:48 PM »

asak
Not nice to tease the women folk...

Starting a topic with "Romantic Notions"
Then following it with Bros only!

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
nuh
« Reply #1 on: Dec 15, 2008 03:52 PM »

As salaam alaikum.

It's just a place for muslim husbands to share ideas relating to romance.

You gotta keep your wife happy, some of us need help doing it.

nuh
 bro
blackrose
Sis

Reps: 31

« Reply #2 on: Dec 15, 2008 04:02 PM »

dont u have a brothers only section where sisters cannot enter.

i was just wondering why you didnt put it there

salaam!
nuh
« Reply #3 on: Dec 15, 2008 05:18 PM »

salaam

dont u have a brothers only section where sisters cannot enter.

i was just wondering why you didnt put it there

The thread is posted in 'The Brother's Club Hangout'
jannah
Administrator

Reps: 2785

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: Dec 16, 2008 06:19 AM »

ws,

there are two sections: one is the brothers club hangout where they can discuss publicly whatever issues relating to brothers and guests can read it as well. there's another one called brothers-only, that is exclusively brothers only where only members that are brothers can see it and you have to login. admin can see everything sorry but no worries i'll refrain from going in there and leave that for brkhalid or someone to moderate inshallah.

BrKhalid
Bro

Reps: 273

« Reply #5 on: Dec 16, 2008 06:27 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum  bro

Does remind me of those threads on the old board when we'd have Bros or Sis only threads and everyone would be desperately trying to make sure they didn't click on stuff accidentally  bro

Given the fact that many people use the "show unread posts since last visit" link, it'll probably make more sense to use the Bros only forum if you only want Bros participating and viewing a particular topic.

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
Fozia
Sis

Reps: 1248

« Reply #6 on: Dec 16, 2008 09:16 AM »

salam

but it's such a cute topic, and Br Nuh is clearly a trying to be thoughtful and appreciative husband and trying to spread the word...

Am I shameless then, I don't think there's any reason to hide the topic in the brothers only forum, the open one where we can stroll in seems good enough. Mebbe sisters will take heart from reading the topic....

Wassalaaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
timbuktu
« Reply #7 on: Dec 16, 2008 09:20 AM »

peace be upon you

... You gotta keep your wife happy, some of us need help doing it.nuh bro

Some wives are happy only when they wre unhappy. If you try to make them happy, they will still find a way to blame you, while looking the victim.

Smiley
Siham
Sis

Reps: 233

Tranquil Heart

« Reply #8 on: Dec 18, 2008 03:01 PM »

Some wives are happy only when they wre unhappy. If you try to make them happy, they will still find a way to blame you, while looking the victim.

Well, if you don't do nice things for your wife on a regular basis, and all of a sudden you become Mr. Nice you're clearly up to something lol and that's very suspicious!

"Do not treat people with contempt, nor walk insolently on the earth. Allah does not love the arrogant or the self-conceited boaster. Be modest in your bearing and subdue your voice, for the most unpleasant of voices is the braying of the ass." [The Holy Qur'an, Surah Luqman - 31:18-19]
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Madinat al-Muslimeen Community - That's a tease

Nostalgia racing theme by © Mustang forum. Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines