// Which theme do you like the best?
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are. -Shaykh Sa’di
Poll
Question: Which theme do you like the best?
AzureSilk - 1 (25%)
Clearlight - 0 (0%)
Kindablue - 0 (0%)
MidnightSun - 0 (0%)
Mircalla - 0 (0%)
Outline - 1 (25%)
Outrageous - 0 (0%)
Silvermist - 0 (0%)
Skyline - 1 (25%)
Ultraviolet - 1 (25%)
Verdigris - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which theme do you like the best?  (Read 3282 times)
Admin
Administrator

Reputation Power: 107
Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)

« on: Dec 29, 2008 06:29 AM »

Use the top bar that has clickable themes. Choose which one you like! We might keep them all clickable or choose one, not sure yet. They're not customized but try them out Smiley

ws
Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 2008 02:19 PM »

What top bar?

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 279
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Dec 29, 2008 10:29 PM »

Sorry I took it off for a bit, I'll put it back in a little while.

ws
Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Jan 01, 2009 05:02 PM »

This blue snowfall version is cute and I like it.
However, I was first attracted to this site because it was more 'grown up' then it was kid friendly. The graphics attracted a group of 18+ verses the teenage crowd.
I prefer the intellectual/Islamic type backgrounds more.

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #4 on: Jan 01, 2009 05:26 PM »

salam

I'm actually fiding this new version really difficult to naviagte.

Can one have the option to use the old version, this one is seriously difficult to see...

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« Reply #5 on: Jan 01, 2009 05:49 PM »

ooooo yuk, are we a teen page now?
To neon, so bright, I actually thought my screen was messing up till I realized it was a new.
I don't mean to sound so dramtic but please.....
MAKE IT GO AWAY Sad PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE  Sad MAKE IT GO AWAY
How do we vote? I see nothing to click on to see what the choices look like.

(goes off to get her sunglasses, screen is to brite.)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 279
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #6 on: Jan 01, 2009 05:53 PM »

lol jeez ppl it was only for a dayyyyyy...but apparently no one can take change for even that... imagine if a snowstorm hit your area! ok so i put that theme in the chai house...
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« Reply #7 on: Jan 01, 2009 06:15 PM »

It is snowing here, right now as I type,
But it's not Neon blue Cheesy
Thank you for removing it, cause it really was teen ager'ous and
uncomfortaBLY BRIGHT.
So how do we view the choices above Sr. Jannah?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: