Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

This is the winter of our dawah.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Happy day!!!  (Read 1769 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Jan 01, 2009 11:33 AM »

Salam,

I seem to remember this fight about last year? Haram/bidah to wish people happy new year/new hijrah year/happy anything.

Anyways haha I love this theme. It's so crazy.. Think I'll leave it up a couple days.  Enjoy the new days of the new year Hijrah year or Common Era!!

Wsalam
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Jan 01, 2009 01:35 PM »

[slm]

What happened to the board, is the blue meant to convince brothers to post?Huh? It's migrane inducing.

Happy new year to you too.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
timbuktu
« Reply #2 on: Jan 01, 2009 04:25 PM »

peace be upon you

I agree. jannah, you should have some consideration for those of us who have impaired vision.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Jan 01, 2009 05:56 PM »

wow no new year's cheer at all.

the black on white is probably better for seeing impaired. and you can also use the View> Increase Font size in your browser. or you can activate the windows program for the seeing impaired.

see this document from microsoft for more help with that: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/accessibility/magnifierturnon.mspx and other accessibility tools for various products: http://www.microsoft.com/enable/training/default.aspx

also i believe there's a built in narrator in xp/vista that people can use inshaAllah.

Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Jan 01, 2009 06:21 PM »

flower  flowerIt's .... HAPPY BLUE DAY ... hehe flower flower

This post made me smile, thank you bro Timbuktu
To everyone who doesn't mind hearing it, Happy Day and Happy New Year
so tell me Huh? whose idea and when was lunar years changed to this calender year thingy?
I always like to learn about such things. Kind of like why the Christian sabath got changed to Sunday when it is truly sun down Friday
through sundown Sat. Weird how people change things to suit some weird need or want.
Happy, Happy folks, hey Jannah, is this blue stuff kind of like a blue light special in K mart  Cheesy

Wonderful things that are blue lol
 flower flowers are blue
Jannah's sofa is blue  sofa
We now have blue eggs hatch
COOKIE MONSTER has always been blue  cookiemonster
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« Reply #5 on: Jan 02, 2009 03:34 PM »

oh happy day Smiley

i kinda like the blue.  Smiley
faatimahbintabdullah
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
faatimahbintabdullah has no influence :(

Love your brother and sister for the sake of Allah

« Reply #6 on: Jan 02, 2009 06:29 PM »

Asalamwalikum
 iagree the blue is nice
Happy day
So how is everyone?
Oh is it  :snow:anywhere else?

My Allah guide my son to the righteous path
Mohammed AbdulMaged Elsayed 10/19/08 2months and three weeks
Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« Reply #7 on: Jan 04, 2009 02:48 AM »

The sky is blue like blue bubblegum!
And so is my bird- Tawheed!

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
gmansour
Madina Seeker

Reputation Power: 0
gmansour has no influence :(

« Reply #8 on: Jan 09, 2009 02:59 AM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy HAPPY PEOPLE  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I just would like to learn as much as I can. I would like help cooking arabic dishes also learning the culture.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: