Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: We have it. The smoking gun. The evidence. The potential weapon of mass destruction we have been looking for as our pretext of invading Iraq. There’s just one problem - it’s in North Korea. - Jon Stewart
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who knows arabic???  (Read 2633 times)
ashg1989
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
ashg1989 has no influence :(

« on: Jan 01, 2009 06:44 PM »

Salam friends. I am making a birthday gift for a very dear friend of mine. Does anyone know how to write Mostafa in arabic? i am just learning arabic...but i haven't got that far in it yet. If any one could help out, i would be very grateful.
 madinaflag

al-Azhari
Bro

Reputation Power: 8
al-Azhari has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Jan 03, 2009 05:06 AM »

Assalamu alaykum,

This is how you write Mostafa in Arabic:

مصطفى

“By Allah, if Muhammad b. Idris did not know with certainty that he will see his Lord in the afterlife, he would not have worshipped him in this life!” (Muhammad b. Idris al-Shafi'i)
ashg1989
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
ashg1989 has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Jan 06, 2009 04:36 PM »

oh thank you so much and may God bless u
doninapond
« Reply #3 on: Dec 12, 2009 06:27 PM »

كل سنة و انت طيب
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: