// Where's that video...?
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Never forget that turning a blind eye to oppression and watching from the sidelines is itself opression - Harun Yahya
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where's that video...?  (Read 3142 times)
rahma
Sis

Reputation Power: 73
rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« on: Jan 05, 2009 01:30 PM »

Didn't someone post, no to long ago, a video about what FBI agents say and do when they show up at your door and what you are supposed to say and do in return?  I think it was originally put together by CAIR.  There is a new convert in town and I want to show it to her.  I looked all over the Madina for it, but couldn't find it.   Sad
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Jan 06, 2009 08:45 AM »

I don't remember of a video Huh? but the article is in the Islamic Articles DB section: http://jannah.org/madina/index.php?topic=558.0

ws
rahma
Sis

rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #2 on: Jan 10, 2009 02:34 PM »

(I thought I posted this in the Bebsi stand) ?

I know I saw this video here.  It had to be.  I don't usually visit any other message boards...

It was a video of two FBI agents (one woman and one man) knocking at a door.  An older Muslim woman answers.  They ask very nicely and politely to speak to her son.  She lets them in and calls her son.  While they start talking, the woman brings the "nice visitors" some tea.  But soon the conversation turns ugly and the agents start accusing the son with hanging around with a terrorist (blah, blah, blah...).  And then the video shows what the Muslims SHOULD have done (Don't let the FBI in your home, and tell them your lawyer will contact them).

As I recall, some of the sisters replied  to the post laughing, "that is so what my mother would have done...she would have served them tea..."

Doesn't anybody remember this???  Or was I hallucinating???  Shocked
Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Jan 10, 2009 05:25 PM »

I saw it too...just don't remember where.  it showed the right way to answer the door and the wrong way. it was verrrrry good.

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: Jan 10, 2009 08:10 PM »

Now that you said that I remember it too! hmmm it's probably on the old board.. let me check...ook nope...

found it!! still on this board: http://jannah.org/madina/index.php?topic=1080.msg5370#msg5370

I'll post it in that article link too so ppl can watch the video for info too...
rahma
Sis

« Reply #5 on: Jan 11, 2009 02:08 PM »

That's it!  Thank you!

Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: