Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: I praise God who hath set me free, and made / For me a dwelling in the heavenly heights. / Ere now I was a dead man in your midst,/ But I have come to life, and doffed my shroud.'- Imam Al-Ghazali
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Asalam  (Read 2180 times)
faatimahbintabdullah
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
faatimahbintabdullah has no influence :(

Love your brother and sister for the sake of Allah

« on: Jan 05, 2009 09:55 PM »

what time does everyone come on because everytime? am on it seems like am the only on here.

My Allah guide my son to the righteous path
Mohammed AbdulMaged Elsayed 10/19/08 2months and three weeks
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Jan 06, 2009 10:25 AM »

there is no set time as this is not a real time application like chat. people log on at all times of the day and night... myself included Smiley there are people from the US to Europe to the Middle East all the way over to Singapore/Malaysia so everyone logs on whenever they have some free time or wish to share something.

ws
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: