// Pics too Big
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Non-judgemental: The Prophet said: 'Do not search for (the faults of others), for if anyone searches for (others) faults, God will search for his.' (Sunan Abî Dawûd)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pics too Big  (Read 3394 times)
Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« on: Jan 14, 2009 11:27 PM »

asak
Alot of peoples profile pics are too big and are covering posts.

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Jan 15, 2009 10:02 AM »

wsalaam,

Which profile pic? Do you mean the avatars (the little pic under the username on the left)? Those should be in it's own column on the left and also it is resized on some boards when it is too big and little scroll boxes appear around it, but it shouldn't cover any post text???
Sr.Kathy
Sis

« Reply #2 on: Jan 15, 2009 01:21 PM »

Here is one example
http://jannah.org/madina/index.php?topic=2262.new;topicseen#new
It is the avitar that is too big- see how it covers words of the post?

jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Jan 15, 2009 10:42 PM »

ws,

I can't figure out what ur talking about ?? does anyone else have this problem?? what browser are you using sr kathy?? do you have a small screen??

ws
Sr.Kathy
Sis

« Reply #4 on: Jan 16, 2009 03:34 AM »

internet explorer and 19 inch screen

a_desert_rose
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
a_desert_rose has no influence :(

« Reply #5 on: Jan 16, 2009 09:33 AM »

Sis, try viewing the page with Mozilla Firefox and see if it makes a difference.

I don't have this problem, but I'm using Safari. I initially thought you were posting about people's posted pics, some of which are too large, take ages to load and freeze the whole page (but that's another topic =) )

Wassalam
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: