// If you had one wish - what will it be...
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. - Lao Tzu
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had one wish - what will it be...  (Read 3684 times)
Anonymous
« on: Jan 17, 2009 03:12 AM »

Just a general questions, that someone ask me and my wish was granted weeks later. Share your wish we me..
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: Jan 17, 2009 09:23 PM »

world peace?

--should we wait a few weeks and see if it works Wink
Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: Jan 19, 2009 09:24 AM »

salam

Most definitely world peace, it sounds cliche and very beauty pageant but seriously the is my one wish.

Wassalaam
Anonymous
« Reply #3 on: Jan 19, 2009 11:02 AM »

travel backwards and forward in time....

Anonymous
« Reply #4 on: Jan 20, 2009 04:07 AM »

An acceptance from the nations, regardless race, religion and creed. With these, I think, peace could be achieved.   
Anonymous
« Reply #5 on: Jan 20, 2009 06:48 AM »

i don't know why people have such a fascination with world peace.

i mean two brothers from the same family often don't even get along. don't you have any aunts and uncles who can't stand each other.

unless you change the nature of people and remove jealousy from their hearts there will always be conflict.

its just a product of our God given free will.

Anonymous
« Reply #6 on: Jan 20, 2009 08:16 AM »

to meet my soul-mate
Anonymous
« Reply #7 on: Jan 22, 2009 06:44 AM »

The paragraph in reply #4 is so right. World peace that would truly be a mircle. There's too much jealous and pride.. Today world no one will give you anything without a price. The questions, if you have one wish it was for yourself, no one ever wanted something that they couldn't have. I would like to go through life comfortable without any worries.
Anonymous
« Reply #8 on: Jan 22, 2009 12:19 PM »

To enter Jannah insha'Allah
Anonymous
« Reply #9 on: Jan 22, 2009 01:37 PM »

Silly dunya wish – To wish I had three more wishes  Cheesy

Board wish – To wish lucid wasn’t such a cynical old so and so because he’s far too young (I know, I know that’s impossible but this is fantasy right?)  Tongue

Serious wish – To enter the Garden without facing any reckoning in this world or the next
Anonymous
« Reply #10 on: Jan 24, 2009 03:49 AM »

My wish would be good health for my family and that my children stay on the Isalmic Path.
Salaams
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: