// [FAQ] I keep getting logged out!
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Simplicity: The Prophet said: 'What is little but sufficient is better than that which is abundant but causes heedlessness. ' (Sahîh Ibn Hibbân)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [FAQ] I keep getting logged out!  (Read 3226 times)
a_desert_rose
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
a_desert_rose has no influence :(

« on: Jan 17, 2009 06:35 PM »

Btw this isn't a suggestion but I couldn't find the option to start a thread in the FAQs board.

For the past two days, I've had to sign in again nearly every half hour. Or I'm viewing a thread and when I click on page 2, it goes back to the main page and logs me out. I've done the "stay logged in" option and it's always worked before but it's not working anymore    :'(  Funny how a little thing can get so frustrating  Roll Eyes

Wassalam,

a_desert_rose
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Jan 17, 2009 08:58 PM »

wsalam,

That's kind of weird... try clicking on at the top where it says "login". Then where it says "minutes to login" put 600 and then check the "always stay logged in option".

If that doesn't work...... have you installed any new software or a firewall or some kind of plugin or changed your settings in your browser? You could also try a different browser to see if that changes anything. Make sure your cookie settings are normal.
a_desert_rose
Sis

« Reply #2 on: Jan 24, 2009 02:43 PM »

Assalamualaikum,

Thanks for the suggestions Jannah! I don't know what it was but it's working fine now alhamdulillah.

Wassalam
a_desert_rose
Sis

« Reply #3 on: Jan 28, 2009 11:23 AM »

Argh it's happening again!!...but only with the "Film and TV" board
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #4 on: Mar 05, 2010 02:02 PM »

This is happening to me these days, but only in Google Chrome, which I install recently . . sometimes, its write when I click to start typing text or after a bit of delay after selecting a board topic, etc. So I then log on using Firefox, which I still use for some things (like accessing the IslamWeb2.0 toolbar TV channels, hehe). It works fine in Firefox.

Anyone else with this problem?

desibro
BABA

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #5 on: Mar 05, 2010 08:08 PM »

ws,

not sure why that would be happening on google chrome but it must have something to do with cookie settings. try clearing cache and cookies and then when you login fresh check the "always stay logged in" option

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: