// personalised Pics in our profile
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Hygiene: The Prophet said: 'Purity and cleanliness is part of faith.' (Sahîh Muslim)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: personalised Pics in our profile  (Read 4069 times)
Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« on: Jan 26, 2009 02:18 PM »

asak
Can we put our own pics in our profile- or was that deleted? LOL... i found a perfect pic for my quote...

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
Admin
Administrator

Reputation Power: 107
Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #1 on: Jan 26, 2009 07:44 PM »

Salam,

Added a new FAQ for this. You should be able to upload a new avatar using profile settings. Click on Profile from the top menu and then click on Forum Profile Information on the left. You should then see the options for the Avatar. One of them is to upload your own pic.

ws
Sr.Kathy
Sis

« Reply #2 on: Jan 26, 2009 11:01 PM »

I see where we can pick one of your pics- but can't find where we can add our own.

jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Jan 27, 2009 02:02 AM »

salam,

Ok I tried changing the membergroups that were allowed to upload a pic, can you see if the option appears now to you?

ws
Sr.Kathy
Sis

« Reply #4 on: Jan 27, 2009 02:58 PM »

Ta Da!!
It worked...thanks
Began to think i was one of those old ladies who can't figure out even the simplest things!

Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #5 on: Jan 27, 2009 03:25 PM »

Assalam Alaikum

Ta Da!!
It worked...thanks
Began to think i was one of those old ladies who can't figure out even the simplest things!

BTW, thats a very fobbish display picture. Most desi teenage girls have those sorts of avatars at Orkut, and then they keep posting sobbish poetry to their friends like crazy.

No, I dont stalk them - Its just something I observed when I was active on Orkut for advertising my website (aka social engineering spam)

Any comments on my sweet dp ?  thewave

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
Sr.Kathy
Sis

« Reply #6 on: Jan 27, 2009 03:32 PM »

lol... I did steal it fro a new reverts facebook pic! She is a teenager!
The Wave is good. What does dp stand for?
Speaking of teenagers... what does "ktu" in texting stand for?

timbuktu
« Reply #7 on: Jan 28, 2009 06:47 AM »

peace be upon you

ktu would be "kudos to you"

and dp most likey refers to one's "dear partner"
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #8 on: Jan 28, 2009 11:01 AM »

Salaams,

ktu = i dont know
dp = display pic

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: