// Truth about Bollywood
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: If someone wants to know what position he enjoys in the eyes of God, he has only to look at what place he gives to God (in his heart and life) - Hakim
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Truth about Bollywood  (Read 2433 times)
a_desert_rose
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
a_desert_rose has no influence :(

« on: Jan 27, 2009 09:35 PM »

Okay..not sure where if this is the right forum for this....

also I hesitated before posting this...but I came across it today and would like to hear you guys' thoughts.

Wassalam

ps. Jannah pls delete the topic if it breaks any of the Madina rules
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 2009 05:19 AM »

Wsalam,

I put it in the Films & TV area. I think the person who made it has some good points, although it loses track towards the end and some things I didn't agree with. A more logical realistic analysis would probably convince people better than interspersing images of bollywood stars with the gujurat attacks etc.

Warning video does contain graphic images.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: