Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "Among the marks of Allah's wrath against a servant is that He makes him busy with that which is of no concern to him." - al-Junayd
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS SITE  (Read 1694 times)
maryamarub
Sis

Reputation Power: 5
maryamarub has no influence :(

VERILY ALLAH IS WITH THOSE WHO ARE PATIENT

« on: Jan 28, 2009 03:23 PM »

SALAM ALAIKUM sis
I found this site and honestly speaking I was very annoyed I dont know the aim but from my point of view its all about presenting Islam and Muslims in very very bad light Angry. Its  [site url removed] CHECK IT OUT AND PLS LET ME KNOW IF i'M NOT THE ONLY ONE FEELING DAT WAY.

[Admin note: Please do not post links to anti-Islam sites. See Constitution rules.]
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 2009 03:55 PM »

Salaams,

There are a plethora of anti-muslim and anti-islamic sites out there having names as if they are moslem friendly.

The best thing is to not talk about them, and even better not to post their link anywhere which'll increase their search engine rankings.

The owner of this very forum has a mamalist of websites on jannah.org domain. You can consult that for finding good sites for muslim women.

Regards,
-Net nanny.

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
timbuktu
« Reply #2 on: Jan 28, 2009 04:33 PM »

peace be upon you

I disagree with brother Hard2Hit here. I think we should know what is being said, and who is saying it, so that if it is true, we can try to rectify it. And if it isn't true, someone among us can refute it.

For the site mentioned, one is not surprised. All the names of contributors are of Hindu females. There are genuine girls from Muslim families who are also putting out venom on other sites. I have mentioned that there are apostates, too.

As for the issued raised on the site, there is considerable truth. Muslim societies have failed to give women their rights, and have suppressed them. But it is not the fault of Islam. It is our fault. And it is not only women who are suppressed. Men are, too.

What it boils down to is that we must change ourselves and change our communities/societies in accordance with Islam. And we must point out that what is being criticized in these anti-Islam posts is being wrongly attributed to Islam.

Not that this will change all of the contributors on that site. They appear to be feminists.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: