Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: “I have often reflected upon the new vistas that reading opened to me. I knew right there in prison that reading had changed forever the course of my life. As I see it today, the ability to read awoke in me some long dormant craving to be mentally alive.” Malcolm X quote
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AIDS victim’s rape being investigated  (Read 484 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Jan 28, 2009 09:02 PM »

I find this disgusting, painful and ugly to post and in MAKKAH!, but when is this going to stop? We keep hearing story after story of these poor foreign women abused in these 'Muslim' countries. Honestly they should just totally ban the practice because they are not controlling the abuses AT ALL. These women are treated less than human beings, like garbage. They will never get any justice in their lifetimes. They shouldn't allow foreigners in to work, the women there should have to clean/watch their kids themselves (what a hardship!). May Allah give her the death of a shaheed (martyr) and give her abusers the extreme punishment they deserve in this life and the next.-- J.

========================================

AIDS victim’s rape being investigated
Arab News

MAKKAH: The Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice and the Public Prosecution in Makkah are investigating the case of an Indonesian AIDS victim who was raped by 46 men, including one police officer, around a month ago.

The woman, a 38-year-old maid, was initially raped at a backstreet rest house by a police officer. The woman was picked up by the officer after running away from her sponsor in the Nuzhah district late at night one month ago, Al-Watan newspaper reported.

Forty-five other men then raped her over the course of the night and next day.

The woman was then left on an empty road where another police patrol found her and took her to the King Faisal Hospital in the Al-Shishsha district of the city.

Subsequently, medical investigations showed that the woman was suffering from AIDS. She is still recovering in hospital, the daily said.

Police raided the rest house and arrested a number of men who raped the woman.

One of the men then supplied police with the names of his friends who also raped the woman.

Al-Watan newspaper also quoted a medical source as saying the suspects would have to wait at least six months to confirm whether they have AIDS, as symptoms only appear six months after the virus enters one’s body.

The men have been released on bail while investigations continue.

http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1&section=0&article=118644&d=28&m=1&y=2009&pix=kingdom.jpg&category=Kingdom
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: