// Cook Books
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: What is this precious love and laughter Budding in our hearts? It is the glorious sound Of a soul waking up! -Hafiz
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cook Books  (Read 1238 times)
CambridgeSister
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
CambridgeSister has no influence :(

« on: Jan 30, 2009 02:24 PM »

Salaam,

Since I got married I have been an avid collector of cook books and have taught myself to cook from them.

Some cookbooks have been great..some not so.....

I still want to increase my collection and was wondering if anyone had any favourite books they would like to share?

One of my best books is:

Chinese Food Made Easy by Ching-He Huang because her recipes are easy to follow, most ingredients are halal and the food is basically really tasty without using too much oils or butters.

If anyone has any book names especially for Lebanese or Nigerian/Ghanaian cooking it would be much appreciated.

purplehijabisis
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: