// VOTE FOR JANNAH (.ORG)
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: One who thinks and reflects develops his foresight and Vision.-’Ali ibn Abi Talib (RA)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VOTE FOR JANNAH (.ORG)  (Read 2475 times)
UBAB
Bro

Reputation Power: 3
UBAB has no influence :(

2 [agree] or not 2 [disagree]-that is the question

« on: Feb 18, 2009 09:02 PM »

Okay - There is a website called Killer Start ups that reviews internet start up sites, and Jannah.org is one of them -

To quote them, "We review 15+ internet startups per working day. Vote for the one you think will be a killer. "

You only need 156 votes to be in second place! (Jannah's got two - I wonder who the other person is...)

http://www.killerstartups.com/Site-Reviews/jannah-org-the-eternal-path-to-peace

For all the people who relate Islam with terrorism, bombs, guns, and death, this site will make you open your mind and consider the Islamic world with a different perspective. At Jannah.org there is a main axiom; Islam is the eternal path to world peace. They have a couple of words to tell you: Assalaam Alaikum Warahmatullah Wabarakatuhu. Oh, don’t feel offended, it’s not a blasphemy. It means “Peace be unto you”, and that’s the principal message this site wants to communicate the world. Through Jannah.org you can read some texts that will teach you some things about Islam, and think about what’s really important in this world and the Next. It’s a community-based website where visitors and members participate actively through message boards. You can access many resources, such as articles, radio, audio files, Quran translations and recitations, and useful links. Check the homepage to see what’s new on the Islam world, and become a member of a community that works to achieve peace.

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

Help Build the Community! Visit:
Madinat al-Muslimeen > The City > Naseeha Corner > Community Toolbox
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Feb 18, 2009 11:15 PM »

wsalaam,

thanks sister that's a nice write up. i wish they'd wait for the new front page design... inshallah coming soon!!

ws
timbuktu
« Reply #2 on: Feb 19, 2009 05:21 AM »

peace be upon you

despite the disallusions ppl have had with my posts on this forum, I will still go and vote for this a a killer start site. Smiley

UBAB
Bro

« Reply #3 on: Mar 16, 2009 04:31 PM »

peace be upon you

despite the disallusions ppl have had with my posts on this forum, I will still go and vote for this a a killer start site. Smiley

Br. timbuktu, I actually look forward to your posts. You present a different perspective on things... if everyone had the same opinion, then there would be no need for discussions or blogs.

wsalaam,

thanks sister that's a nice write up. i wish they'd wait for the new front page design... inshallah coming soon!!

ws

Sister Jannah, I hope you weren't refering to me when you said "thanks sister..." ; in combination with that saree thread, where ppl were mistaken me for a sis, it's not looking that good for me...

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: Mar 16, 2009 07:44 PM »

lol, sorry bro... u know i think there used to be a sister with the username UB or something like that which is confusing us all... u could always go the brkhalid route and use the beard brother smiley in every post to remind us Smiley

BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #5 on: Mar 18, 2009 06:14 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum  bro

..hope you weren't refering to me when you said "thanks sister..." ; in combination with that saree thread, where ppl were mistaken me for a sis, it's not looking that good for me...

Fret not, Br UBAB, such saree jurisprudence ability could only be found in a Brother  bro

But joking aside, every poster has a Bro/Sis description so how can you really make such an error?  bro

u could always go the brkhalid route and use the beard brother smiley in every post to remind us

Errrmm...what exactly do you mean?  bro

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
rahma
Sis

Reputation Power: 73
rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #6 on: Mar 18, 2009 02:21 PM »

ah... so how do you vote? Huh?
UBAB
Bro

« Reply #7 on: Mar 18, 2009 03:45 PM »

..hope you weren't refering to me when you said "thanks sister..." ; in combination with that saree thread, where ppl were mistaken me for a sis, it's not looking that good for me...

Fret not, Br UBAB, such saree jurisprudence ability could only found in a Brother  bro

Well done, Br Khalid  Cheesy

We will be starting the school of saree jurisprudence in the naseeha section shortly...

Topics:

Introduction to Folding Methodology (includes how to build a saree closet)
Importance of Seeking Ilm of Saree Material
Secrets of the Pallu
The 4 Schools of Drapping
The Virtues of 3/4 lengths Blouses
3P - The Chain of Pins - which is strong, weak, or unrealiable?
Saree Collections Enlightenment
and finally,
Front pleats - the true test of patience

(j/k)

ah... so how do you vote? Huh?

I think the time to vote has passed - unfortunately  :'(

CountlessBlessings
Sis

Reputation Power: 7
CountlessBlessings has no influence :(

« Reply #8 on: Mar 18, 2009 05:18 PM »

lol, literally.  My favorite is the Chain of Pins.  Please sign me up for the course.
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #9 on: Mar 19, 2009 04:18 AM »

We will be starting the school of saree jurisprudence in the naseeha section shortly...

Topics:
Introduction to Folding Methodology (includes how to build a saree closet)
Importance of Seeking Ilm of Saree Material
Secrets of the Pallu
The 4 Schools of Drapping
The Virtues of 3/4 lengths Blouses
3P - The Chain of Pins - which is strong, weak, or unrealiable?
Saree Collections Enlightenment
and finally,
Front pleats - the true test of patience

that was classic bro, thanks for the lol!  Cheesy
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« Reply #10 on: Mar 19, 2009 11:13 AM »

gosh...that was probably the funniest thing i've read in a while.

the 4 schools of draping LOL.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: