Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Apr 20, 2014 04:59 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Once more into the quran, dear friends, once more.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A New Topic  (Read 3349 times)
gmansour
Madina Seeker

Reputation Power: 0
gmansour has no influence :(

« on: Feb 21, 2009 04:12 AM »

I learn about your site because I married a muslim man and I'm a catholic american. I enjoy reading and learning different sugestions and ideas from everyone around the world.  But lately no one talking about anything. Ladies, I want to know secrets about you and what you enjoy in life and if you have any goals, dreams, wishes. Do you have something to talk about, relationships, religion, family, or just you. Open you hearts and share a secret or advice. My questions, what do you do to stay happy in a relationship. Muslim man are very stubborn. they think they know everything.

I just would like to learn as much as I can. I would like help cooking arabic dishes also learning the culture.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Feb 21, 2009 01:54 PM »

salam

I'd say that pretty much describes every man regardless of faith!

Muslim man are very stubborn. they think they know everything.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
timbuktu
« Reply #2 on: Feb 21, 2009 02:22 PM »

peace be upon you

salam

I'd say that pretty much describes every man regardless of faith!

Muslim man are very stubborn. they think they know everything.

Wassalaam

I disagree with the implied agreement. Muslims, men or women, cannot believe they know everything. Only Allah (swt) is the all-knowing. Even the Prophet (saw) said he does not know everything. How can any of his followers claim more than him?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: