Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

This is the winter of our dawah.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 10 Most annoying driving habits  (Read 1413 times)
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« on: Feb 25, 2009 12:52 PM »

You Drive Me Crazy

Ten of the most annoying driving habits.

It's been said that the only two ways of really insulting someone is to call the person a lousy lover or a poor driver. I don't know about the first, but motoring among the unwashed for just a few minutes uncovers a catalog of offenses, ranging from simple discourtesies to outright felonies. Read Full Article

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/landingpagesuv.aspx?cp-documentid=726147&landing=utes&topart=utes&icid=autos_msntoday&GT1=22012

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
a_desert_rose
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
a_desert_rose has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Feb 25, 2009 10:44 PM »

people who just shoot out of side roads without checking to see if any cars are coming

idiots who perform emergency breaks as soon as the traffic lights go amber, even though about three cars behind could have easily got through (and were expecting to do so)

drivers who brake for no reason - e.g. when there's a speed camera there, even though they were driving at snail's pace anyway

slow-coaches driving reaaallly slow and holding up all the traffic

dangerous overtakers - and I feel really indignant and only remember when they're disappearing into the distance that I should have beeped them (not that that would've done any good apart from make me feel better)

seriously, driving gets really stressful sometimes...it takes deep breaths and tasbeeh for me to keep my cool.

careless driving annoys me so much - no matter how much of a careful driver you are, you're always in danger from some nitwit half asleep in his/her car

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7878605.stm

Wassalam
cat
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
cat has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Mar 26, 2009 01:40 PM »

People driving what appears to be at a very fast rate in their dinky little new or large lethergic old cars and can't understand why the newer model, faster car behind them are not impressed about being held back at way below the speed limit on that lane....it;s all about the torque people.

People driving fast cars (Mercedes Kompressors especillay i don't know why) at very slow speeds on the fast lane.

Basically, get off the fast lane and leave it clear for the drivers that want to drive fast....PLEASE... i need a disprin...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: