Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

It was the best of times... it was the worst of times... it was shaadi season time.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Has anyone sent flowers online?  (Read 1007 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Feb 27, 2009 04:22 AM »

salam,

has anyone sent flowers to someone in the US through online? know of any reputable companies? i want to send some to my sister's mother in law who's very sick. (please make dua for her too)

what do ppl usually send? i feel like roses are too much...maybe lilies or something springy?

ws
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #1 on: Feb 27, 2009 05:25 PM »

salam

1-800-flowers is probably the most known one.  website is www.1800flowers.com.

I ask Allah that she we will be well soon. 

wassalam
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Feb 27, 2009 06:07 PM »

wsalaam wrt,

jazaks, i just ordered from proflowers.com i found a nice special on fatwallet.com
sr. kathy had a great suggestion of calling a real florist near where the person lives and ordering it from there. usually you can get better prices and service that way. but i didn't have time right now to do that but sounds like a great idea for next time!
Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Feb 28, 2009 03:40 AM »

I also like to send a basket of live plants with some fresh cut flowers in them. The basket and plants will go on and on for at least 5 more years.
When my hubby got sick- work sent him one of these and i have enjoyed it for years!

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Feb 28, 2009 08:54 PM »

once my sister sent me some beautiful flowers and vase from Hallmark. It was really nice, I recommend!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: