“The neighbouring Arab regimes are Israel’s first line of defense against Islamic armies,” - David Ben Gurion, first prime minister of Israel.
“Is it an irresponsible overstatement to associate the treatment of Palestinians with this criminalized Nazi record of collective atrocity? I think not. The recent developments in Gaza are especially disturbing because they express so vividly a deliberate intention on the part of Israel and its allies to subject an entire human community to life-endangering conditions of utmost cruelity,” - Professor Richard Falk (a Jew), the UN Special Rapporteur for Human Rights in Palestine.
Yesterday, members of Islamic Resistance groups. Hamas, Islamic Jihad and secular resistance groups, Fatah, PFLP and half a dozen other groups met in Cairo (Egypt) on US puppet Hosni Mubbarak’s invitation to hammer out their major differences leading to the formation of some sort of PA unity government and reunite Gazzah (ruled byHamas) and West Bank (ruled by Israel/Fatah). According to the news the participants have agreed to form several “committees” that will pave the way for a unity government. Now let us review the past history of such “negotiations” initiated by Saudi Arabia, Arab League, Egypt and Syria - to find out what the future hold for this latest “willingness for unity”.
1. Egypt, since the days of Anwar Sadaat (1918-1981) has been on USrael side as result of US$1.5 billion annual bribe. Egypt, Jordan and Turkey has diplomatic relations with the occupiers of Palestine. Just two days before the Zionazi murderous aerial slaught on Gazzans on December 27, 2008 - Mubarak received Zionist foreign minister Tzipi Livni in Cairo with hugs and kisses while his intelligence minister Omar Suleiman told his Jewish counterpart Gen. Amos Gilad that Mubarrak-regime would like “to see Hamas cut down to size, even in Damascus”. Later Mubarak told a delegation of EU foeign ministers that “Hamas must not be allowed to win,” (Ha’aretz January 5, 2009). Egypt’s Islam-hating regime has always refused to open Rafah border with Ghazzah to reach foreign help to the beseiged Palesyinian - an blocked imposed by the UN, US, Russia and the EU under Israeli pressure.
2. Arab League aka Fahd Plan (1981) has long shown its members’ willingness to establish diplomatic relations with the Jewish occupiers - if Tel Aviv agree to let Palestinian live inside a large concentration camp, comprising of Gazzah, West Bank, and “maybe” East Jerusalem. Saudia western puppet-regime’s intelligence agency, Mukhbarat has been giving financial support to the corrupt PA and Fatah.
3. Islamic Resistance won clear majority in 2006 elections in Gazzah and the West Bank, but its authority was never recognized by Israel, the US, Fatah and most of the Arab puppet rulers.
4. Mahmoud Abbas’s mandate as the “PA President” expired last month - but like other Arab dictators - he refuses to hold new elections for the presidency - fear Hamas may crab that post too.
5. Mahmoud Abbas has tried to broker a deal with everyone except for the legitimately elected representative of the Palestinians, Hamas. The so-called “Palestinian Authority (PA)” has been rejectedby majority of nine million Palestinian inside occupied Palestine and abroad - but since the USand Israel prop it up for keeping Palestinian resistance divided for the benefit of Zionist occupation. Fatah leadership has refused to attend inter-faction dialogues to be held in Damascus or Tehran.
6. Hamas is in favour of long-term ceasefire with Zionist entity but refuses to recognize Israeli occupation. Contrary to that, Fatah is with the Arab Leagues’s “generous offer” - a Two-State solution - always on the mercy of powerful Zionist entity.
The western colonial regimes and their Muslim servants ruling Muslim nation-states - are pranoid by the Islamic credentials of Hamas, Islamic Jihad and Hizb’Allah - and their close relationship with Islamic State of Iran. They want to isolate these Islamic Resistance groups from Tehran - so that they can offer the remaining 22 percent of Palestinian territory in the hands on its native people - to European Jew settlers on a silver-plater. Egypt’s latest charade of “unity government” is part of USrael’s on-going crusade to destroy Hamas and Hizb’Allah.
It is apprent that non-Muslim regimes in Venezuela and Bolivia have more human concious than the so-called “Sunni” regimes in the Arab world. Both those countries broke their diplomatic relations with Israel on January 12, 2009.http://rehmat1.wordpress.com/2009/02/27/pa-unity-government-%e2%80%93-an-illusion/