Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New board... community toolbox...  (Read 4163 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Feb 27, 2009 05:59 PM »

salam,

brother UBAB had this great suggestion for a new board. this 'community toolbox' is where we can share ideas and projects for our communities. even post templates or documents or anything like that which would be helpful to other people.

ps i thought this theme went with this idea...u know bees have their own communities which help each other, much we can learn from them!! Wink
UBAB
Bro

Reputation Power: 3
UBAB has no influence :(

2 [agree] or not 2 [disagree]-that is the question

« Reply #1 on: Feb 27, 2009 08:23 PM »

Nice!  Great Job!

madinaflag

I really like the name of Community Tool Box and bee reference - that's awesome  fez

The bee reference can represent multiple meanings, some of which are found in Sura An-Nahl, such as,

"And your Lord taught the honey bee to build its cells in hills, on trees, and in (men's) habitations; Then to eat of all the produce (of the earth), and find with skill the spacious paths of its Lord: there issues from within their bodies a drink of varying colours, wherein is healing for men: verily in this is a Sign for those who give thought. (Surat an-Nahl (The Bee), 68-69)

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

Help Build the Community! Visit:
Madinat al-Muslimeen > The City > Naseeha Corner > Community Toolbox
Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Feb 28, 2009 03:41 AM »

Most excellent!

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
timbuktu
« Reply #3 on: Feb 28, 2009 07:48 AM »

peace be upon you

lovely. Now can you add Zakat Calculator and Ramadan Planner to start the tools.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: