Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single muslim man is in want of a muslim wife.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: not that any of you should care, but i am so upset...  (Read 869 times)
lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« on: Mar 04, 2009 06:23 PM »

assalamualaikum

my mom told me today, Emdad, one of the computer people who help us, had his entire arm amputated from the shoulder today.  he has leukemia.  he is only 27. 

do you want to know what happens to people missing an arm or a leg in south asia?  they cannot work, so they end up having to beg.

i am so upset at all the mawlanas, islamic talking heads, doctors, smug middle class.  nobody gives a damn about anybody. the only thing they can talk about who is stupid politics, or how to make wudu, elemantary fiqh or the sufferings of people 10,000 miles away -- but not the sufferings of people next door. my father's driver was killed by incompetent doctors in january.  he was only 40 and went in for a routine stomach operation.  i could go on and on....

i am soooo mad...
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Mar 04, 2009 06:41 PM »

wsalam,

umm amputation is still used, even today in cases where nothing else can be done. are you sure the doctors were incompetent. and if they were why are you blaming everyone and everything else? we can't solve the world's problems. just do what you can. if you as a person and as a Muslim help those around you and if every person does such the world would be a much better place.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: