Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet. - Plato
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zionist Myths No More  (Read 1438 times)
Rehmat
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Rehmat is not to be trusted!

« on: Mar 08, 2009 11:34 AM »

There are whole lot of Zionist myths kept alive for over century know. Some of these myths has beome part of Jewish religion and the others - part of western culture. Some of them have become more sacred than Christian Bible and Jesus. You challenge them: You go straight to jail. For example, on February 27, 1998 - a Paris court fined French philosopher Roger Garaudy US$40,000 for questioning some of Zionist myths in his book The Founding Myths of Israeli Politics - challenging the official Holocaust story and citing the awesome Jewish role in the western media.

Some of the other famous myths I can count on my fingers, include….

1. Hitler hated Jew - Hennecke Kardel in his book Adolf Hitler - Founder of Israel paints a different picture. Hitler’s so-called “anti-Jewish” views helped Zionists to populate Palestine with European Jews on the land of native Muslim and Christian Arabs. The Holocaust, which is still today the basestone of Zionist entity - was the result of two entities which wanted Jews to emigrate out of Germany and Europe - German Nazis and Zionists. Both World Zionist Organization and the American Jewish Council were adamant that the western Jews emigrate no other country than British occupied Palestine. The leaders of two Jewish terrorist groups, Irgun and Haganah - had very close relationship with SD troop leader Adolf Eichmann (a Jew). Furthermore, Hitler is known to have several Jewish girlfriends, i.e. Stefanie Isak and Eva Braun.

2. Nazis killed Jews - Germany under Nazi rule was a colonial empire on the rise and like like any other colonial power - it could not stand opposition to its colonial agenda. Nazis killed Gypsies, Christians, communists and Jews. The largest Nazi victims were the Gypsies.

Bryan Mark Rigg PhD, in his book Hitler’s Jewish Soldiers proves that there could be as much as 150,000 German Jews in the Nazi Army.

The latest Zionist myth is about this so-called “Two-State Solution” of the Zionist occupied Palestine - which according to western media - is a ‘generous offer on part of Israel but which Palestinian don’t want to accept. Historically, it was notorious Balfour Declaration which proposed the “Two-State Solution” - One for the foreign Jews and the other for the Native Arabs. These foreign Jews have stolen 30% more land in the last 60 year what they were awarded by the western colonial powers in 1948. The Zionist-sponsored “peace deals”, such as, Oslo Accords, Road Map, Annapolis and Paris Protocol - Israel has never committed itself to a two-state solution. In fact it put so many obviously impossible preconditions on the PA that Israel could rest easy that it would never be held to anything. So Israel isn’t contradicting any formal commitment it has made by eradicating the basis for it. Furthermore, Israel never promised to abide by United Nations Resolutions 181, 194, 242, and 338.

Virginia Tilley, author of the book The One State Solution - in a recent article The Two-State Solution and the Ruin in Gaza wrote:

Zionists myths are infamous, if increasingly tired and tattered: the Palestinians were not in Palestine when the Zionists arrived; Arab states told the Palestinians to flee in 1948; the Six-Day War was forced on Israel and so Israel has no obligation to withdraw from ‘territories seized’; Israel is a nation-state like any nation-state; the occupation is not an occupation. Possibly the most dangerous myth still entertained by Zionists is that Israel can act on its own myths and somehow things will work out: that because the Palestinians have no just grievance in opposing Israel and so must be only backward fanatical (or gullible foolish) savages, Israel can bomb them into giving up their irrational anti-Jewish agendas. Zionists do not yet grasp that this tactic will never work–indeed, the myth is actually reinforced by Palestinian refusal to capitulate–because they must cling to all the other ‘founding myths’ to make moral sense of their ethnically cleansed state. The dogged public work of discrediting those myths in order to derail that self-deception must and will continue.

The myth that the US will ever make Israel withdraw from the West Bank. This is partly due to lack of political will and the Zionist lobby, but let’s imagine for a moment that the Obama Administration gets serious enough, or desperate enough, to use some real leverage to force, say, a settlement freeze. It won’t be enough, and not only because, at this point, a freeze is not enough. A major withdrawal is needed. But any Israeli governmental that attempted seriously to withdraw the big settlements (and mind, no Israeli government has ever agreed even to consider this) would betray whole sets of Zionist constituencies, cast the fragile Zionist pact about Jewish statehood into crisis, and split the Zionist national body down the middle. No external power can make any state willingly destroy its own national cohesion, for that is political suicide, and suicide is precisely what the Zionist dragon tail is now flailing around to avoid. In any case, there’s not enough money to pull it off and Israel needs West Bank water desperately.

In April 2004, Zionist prime minister Ehud Olmert warned that, “More and more Palestinians are uninterested in a negotiated, two-state solution, because they want to change the essence of the conflict from an Algerian paradigm to a South African one. From a struggle against ‘occupation,’ in their parlance, to a struggle for one-man-one-vote. That is, of course, a much cleaner struggle, a much more popular struggle - and ultimately a much more powerful one. For us, it would mean the end of the Jewish state.” In November 2007, he said again: “If the day comes when the two-state solution collapses, and we face a South African-style struggle for equal voting rights (also for the Palestinians in the territories), then, as soon as that happens, the State of Israel is finished.”

Son of one of the founding fathers of Israel - Gilad Atzmon, who served as paramedic in Israeli army during the 1982 invasion of Lebanon - and is a supporter of the “One State Solution” said in a recent interview - I realized that I was part of a colonial state, the result of plundering and ethnic cleansing……The One State would probably controlled by Islamists, but that’s their business….

http://rehmat1.wordpress.com/2009/03/08/zionist-myths-no-more/

lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Mar 08, 2009 06:23 PM »

assalamualaikum

uncle rehmet,

what is your intention here?  are you trying to explain how wonderful islam is?  are you trying share with others the hidden beauty of islam?  or are you just writing about your frustrations?

frankly, your writings make you sound like very mean spirited, very extreme and a hate-monger.  you have already insulted 150 million bengali muslims immeasurably, and you are in the process of trying to insult another group of people then another group of people....then another group of people, and so on...

you should know that while you may love islam, the kind of islam that you preach makes everybody else hate islam.  and that is just about the worst thing that you can do.

timbuktu
« Reply #2 on: Mar 08, 2009 06:57 PM »

peace be upon you

well, lucid, that wasn't rational or related to the topic at all. This is just showing history that is often ignored. How does that insult a group?
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #3 on: Mar 08, 2009 07:39 PM »

peace be upon you

well, lucid, that wasn't rational or related to the topic at all. This is just showing history that is often ignored. How does that insult a group?

If there is one thing I have noted about lucid is that he sounds like George Bush more and more - it is either my way or no way. There seems to be no room for other opinions - personal or fact - as far he is concerned - which is becoming boring.

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
lucid
Bro

« Reply #4 on: Mar 08, 2009 08:09 PM »

assalamualaikum

auntie halima,

i didn't know you dislike me enough to liken me to george bush.

rehmat is quoting holocust deniers and trivializing another's people's pain.  he has done this before as well with other groups.
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #5 on: Mar 08, 2009 10:03 PM »

assalamualaikum

auntie halima,

i didn't know you dislike me enough to liken me to george bush.

rehmat is quoting holocust deniers and trivializing another's people's pain.  he has done this before as well with other groups.

I honestly don't dislike you. I read every post of yours believe it or not. I just think that you should cut other people some slack. We don't have to agree with everything neither do we need to be negative about every post because we disagree.

I have noted that you are totally one sided. I don't necessarily agree with my fellow Muslims on many issues. But I don't deride everything Muslim or all Muslims. We need balance - agree to disagree with respect. I read rehmat's post. I don't have to accept everything he posts.

I believe each one of us here has the ability to sift through whatever is posted, do research on facts if we have to, to ascertain what is fact and was is not. Take for instance the post about language - Urdu vs Bangla.  Not everyone agreed with rehmat's post but it was done with respect. Those of us who have read without responding to it learned something from the pointers and the way they were done, I believe.

Many a times, members have disagreed on this board. I am one of them, in fact. I am not always right. My likening you to George Bush stems from your stance that everything everybody else says is wrong and you are right. That is an uncompromising position which does not leave room for dialogue.

We all need to have an open mind!

Aunty Halima

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
timbuktu
« Reply #6 on: Mar 09, 2009 06:27 AM »

peace be upon you

rehmat is quoting holocaust deniers and trivializing another's people's pain.  he has done this before as well with other groups.

I do not know if the people he is quoting are Holocaust deniers.

I do know that he has mentioned the fact that there were other groups that were also targeted by the Nazis. Why should their pain be forgotten?

I do know that Zionists made it appear to the Western public that Palestine was a marshland, inhabited only by mosquitoes, and that the Jews who settled there cleared the marshes and the mosquitoes. And somehow the Palestinians appeared from nowhere to claim this is their land. The same Zionists also claim that Palestine was a desert, and that the Jewish settlers reclaimed water from the sea to make it inhabitable. They do not mention that Palestinians already living in the land had also needed water, and had survived without reclaiming water from the sea. Nor do they mention, that the existing water is diverted to Jewish settlements, so that the Arabs give up and leave.

He has made a claim from a source that as much as 150,000 Jews served in the Nazi army. That is an extra-ordinary claim. If you can refute that, or the methodology of the source, that would be rational.

Rehmat
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Rehmat is not to be trusted!

« Reply #7 on: Mar 19, 2009 11:56 AM »

assalamualaikum

uncle rehmet,

what is your intention here?  are you trying to explain how wonderful islam is?  are you trying share with others the hidden beauty of islam?  or are you just writing about your frustrations?

frankly, your writings make you sound like very mean spirited, very extreme and a hate-monger.  you have already insulted 150 million bengali muslims immeasurably, and you are in the process of trying to insult another group of people then another group of people....then another group of people, and so on...

you should know that while you may love islam, the kind of islam that you preach makes everybody else hate islam.  and that is just about the worst thing that you can do.

Nephew Moshe....

You sound to be a very paranoid 'Islamophobic' Jew - working for US fifth-column organization known as ADL.

Islam is truth - it commands its followers to speak the truth. It's the criminal Zionists like you who live on myths and lies - and hatred toward non-Jews as preached by your hateful Talmud.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jewhis1.htm
lucid
Bro

« Reply #8 on: Mar 19, 2009 04:55 PM »

rehmat,

i have  tried to be very nice to you out of deference to your age and seniority despite your horrible comments such as bengalis being hindus in disguise and other things.

the next time i will not be nice.

assalamualaikum
timbuktu
« Reply #9 on: Mar 20, 2009 05:49 AM »

peace be upon you

brother Rehmat,

It is not normal for me to comment on the views and posts of others - freedom of expression and all that. Your posts show considerable knowledge. In some of your posts, though, you attack fellow Muslims who disagree with you as non-Muslims. And your attitude to non-Muslims is of total and uncompromising friction. In this you remind me of a certain Mr. Rehmat who used to post on islamonline.net.

I find your attack on brother lucid very offensive indeed.

May I request you to be careful in labeling others as non-Muslims, for there is a Hadith which says something to the efect that if a takfeer is pronounced on a person, then either that person, or the one pronouncing takfeer becomes a non-Muslim.

Can you take the risk of a takfeer returning to you as a boomaerang?

wa ma alaeina alal illal balaghul mubeen

and Allah (swt) knows best.
salaampeaceshalom
Sis

Reputation Power: 2
salaampeaceshalom has no influence :(

« Reply #10 on: Mar 20, 2009 02:07 PM »

May I request you to be careful in labeling others as non-Muslims, for there is a Hadith which says something to the efect that if a takfeer is pronounced on a person, then either that person, or the one pronouncing takfeer becomes a non-Muslim.

Can you take the risk of a takfeer returning to you as a boomaerang?

and Allah (swt) knows best.

Assalaamu alaikum,

I'm so glad you've said this as many a times I have wanted to say the same thing on other occasions/topics.  This applies to a few others who are quick to judge other people who do not agree with their view and then start to say 'But if you do not want to follow the path..' or whatever  Roll Eyes

Ok I had started to type more, but then I actually got fed up of even having to explain to these people why they are wrong in what they say, so that's me done for now.

wasalaam

'If he woke up and had enough food for the day and shelter (a roof over his head) and he does not fear for his safety, then it is as if he has been given the dunya.'
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: