// The Most Comprehensive Of DUAAS
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: I wonder where Bart is, his dinner's getting all cold... and eaten. - Homer
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Most Comprehensive Of DUAAS  (Read 3061 times)
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« on: Mar 13, 2009 02:52 PM »

Sayyiduna Abu Umamah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam)
made many supplications which we did not memorize.
We said to him: "O Messenger of Allah! (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam)
You have made many supplications of which we do not remember anything.''
The Messenger of Allah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said,
"Should I not show you such a comprehensive dua that includes all duas?
Say:

Allahumma innin asaluka min khairi ma sa alaka minhu nabiyyuka Muhammadun sallallahualaihi wasallam, wa aoozubika min sharri mastaza minhu nabiyyuka Muhammadun sallallahualaihi wasallam wa antal musta an wa alaikul balagh walahawla walaquwwata illa billah.

(O Allah, I beg to You the good which Your Prophet
Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) begged of You;
and I seek refuge in You from the evil where from Your Prophet
Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) sought refuge.
You are the One from Whom help is sought and
Your is the responsibility to communicate (the truth).
There is no power or strength except with Allah the Exalted, the Great.'''

[At-Tirmidhi]

Commentary:
For those who do not remember many prayers, or cannot remember them,
this is the best supplication to make. This shows part of Allah's Mercy upon
his slaves and part of the easiness of practising Islam.

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Mar 14, 2009 04:38 AM »

ws,

very nice... jazakiAllah khair... i've heard this dua in the taraweeh duas by my shaikh and now i can memorize it!!  shaykh

ps i think the transliteration doesn't match up to the Arabic...but I think there might be a kasra wrong in the Arabic, let me ask someone inshaAllah...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: