Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

All the world's a kabob truck.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: from Allah we come,  (Read 3026 times)
timbuktu
« on: Mar 17, 2009 09:17 AM »

peace be upon you

and to Him we return.

My mother left us on Wednesday.

inna lillahe wa inna elehe rajeoon

I had kown in January when I visited her, that she has grown so weak, I must be prepared for that.

She was promised she wouldn't be taken to hospital, but it had to be done.

Now that she is gone, I just realized that maybe it wasn't my duas that brought me back from disasters time after time, it was her duas.

Now when she is gone, who will be praying for me, the one whose prayers are always listened to.

I never deserved her prayers. All my siblings made their contributions, except me. I was always away, but whenever there was a problem I couldnt handle, I would return to her, and she would take care of me.

I never realized this in her life.

My father died in 1958, leaving nine children behind. For more than 50 years she was both our father and mother. The troubles we gave her, the unselfish devotion with which she looked after us, at the same time not forgeting her duties as a Muslim, are just unbelievable.

The thought that came to me was that her shafqat to us was from the one % of Allah's rehma that Allah (swt) has divided among all mothers.

So His rehma is still there, and we need it.

May Allah grant her Jannatul Firdaws in the company of the Prophet (saw), and her loved ones.

aameen
lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Mar 17, 2009 01:35 PM »

assalamualaikum

may Allah bless you in everything and ease the pain of such terrible loss.

insha Allah your mother is now in a much. much better place.

at least you are very lucky in that were able to enjoy her company until you yourself retired.  i hope that i am as lucky.

assalamualaikum

-mahbub

UBAB
Bro

Reputation Power: 3
UBAB has no influence :(

2 [agree] or not 2 [disagree]-that is the question

« Reply #2 on: Mar 17, 2009 03:01 PM »

inna lillahe wa inna ilehi rajeoon,

Br. Timbuktu, I am saddened by your loss. May Allah (swt) ease your burden during this difficult time. 

Your mother lives on through you: by your good actions, the wisdom you impart, even your smile.

May Allah allow you to meet your mother again in Jannat-ul-Firdous

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

Help Build the Community! Visit:
Madinat al-Muslimeen > The City > Naseeha Corner > Community Toolbox
tq
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
tq has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Mar 17, 2009 03:14 PM »

Assalamo elikuim
Inna lillahe wa inna elehe rajeoon

May Allah swt bless your mother Janatul Firdous, Ameen.

Wasalam
tq
salaampeaceshalom
Sis

Reputation Power: 2
salaampeaceshalom has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Mar 17, 2009 04:31 PM »

Assalaamu alaikum,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother's passing.  May Allaah ta^ala Have Mercy upon her and Grant her a place in Jannah.

May He also continue to Have Mercy upon you and your family and Grant you the strength that you may need.

Walaikum asalaam

'If he woke up and had enough food for the day and shelter (a roof over his head) and he does not fear for his safety, then it is as if he has been given the dunya.'
a_desert_rose
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
a_desert_rose has no influence :(

« Reply #5 on: Mar 17, 2009 09:14 PM »

Assalamualaikum,

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'oon.

From what you have told us of your mother, she was a truly amazing and wonderful woman. I pray that Allah gives you and your family patience to deal with her loss, and grants her the highest place in Jannah.

Wassalam,

a_desert_rose
blackrose
Sis

blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #6 on: Mar 18, 2009 05:00 AM »

salaam

I just saw this and felt sad after reading. May Allah swt give you sabr and grant her Jannatul firdos.
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #7 on: Mar 18, 2009 05:22 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum

May Allah make things easy for her in the Hereafter and may He grant patience to her family.

May Allah grant her Jannatul Firdaws in the company of the Prophet (saw), and her loved ones

Ameen

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #8 on: Mar 18, 2009 05:26 AM »

Ameen on all the duas, May Allah have mercy on her and make things easier for your family...

shareislam
Sis

shareislam has no influence :(

« Reply #9 on: Mar 18, 2009 05:37 AM »

I am so so sorry for your loss. I can hear the grief in your post and may Allah ease your suffering brother and grant your dear mother a place in Jannah, ameen.

Stephanie
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #10 on: Mar 18, 2009 02:38 PM »

salam

ath-thama Allahu ajrakum br. Timbuktu.  May Allah forgive your mother  .

wasssalam
Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« Reply #11 on: Mar 18, 2009 02:40 PM »

inna lillahe wa inna elehe rajeoon

May Allah, the Merciful and Loving One, wrap your mother in His folds of Mercy, grant her forgiveness and enter her into paradise.
May you have strength and patience for you and your family during this sorrowful time. May memories of her warm your tears.

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
Abdurahman
Bro

Reputation Power: 4
Abdurahman has no influence :(

Oh Allah, Guide us to the Straight Path.

« Reply #12 on: Mar 19, 2009 12:08 AM »

Asalamuaalikum wrt wb,

May Allah make it easy for you brother Timbuktu.  May Allah reward you and make things easy for you and your family.  May Allah grant your mother the Paradise and enter her amongst the righteous.

Wassalam.

Be merciful to those on earth, and the One in the Heavens will be merciful to you.
timbuktu
« Reply #13 on: Mar 20, 2009 05:54 AM »

peace be upon you

shukran to all for the words of comfort.

There is an emptiness that is indescribable.

I managed to see her for a day and a half before her death.

I have decided to stop working on my novel. It doesn't seem a useful way to spend my time.

Thanks again for your support. May Allah (swt) give you all jazae kheir and may we meet in Jannatul Firdaws.

aameen
blackrose
Sis

blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #14 on: Mar 20, 2009 08:49 AM »

salaam

If there are lessons to learn from your life and someone learns good or does good because of reading something you wrote then you will be rewarded each time
CambridgeSister
Sis

CambridgeSister has no influence :(

« Reply #15 on: Mar 20, 2009 09:27 AM »

Now that she is gone, I just realized that maybe it wasn't my duas that brought me back from disasters time after time, it was her duas.

Now when she is gone, who will be praying for me, the one whose prayers are always listened to.

assalamualaikum

innalillah

A mothers duas are so precious, Allhamudlliah may Allah reward her for working hard raising 9 God Fearing children. Her joy will be the prayers you all read for her everyday which will bring her ease Inshallah.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: