// Futuh al Ghayb Online Masjid al-Hidayah Classes
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Equality: The Prophet said: 'There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab, nor for a fair-skinned person over a person with dark skin, nor for a dark-skinned person over a person with fair skin. Whoever is more pious and God-fearing is more deserving of honour.' (Musnad Ahmad)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Futuh al Ghayb Online Masjid al-Hidayah Classes  (Read 3731 times)
Admin
Administrator

Reputation Power: 107
Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)

« on: Jan 18, 2008 07:18 PM »

Assalaam Alaikum,

The Halaqas in Troy with Sh. Mokhtar Maghraoui will continue starting today inshaAllah.

Fridays: 6:30pm - 9:00pm - first 1/2 hour to 1 hour Quran, followed by lecture

Sundays: 11:00am - 2:00pm - first 1/2 hour to 1 hour Quran, followed by lecture

*Sh. Mokhtar was recently in India for the International Peace Conference and has returned from Hajj. Don't miss the opportunity of learning from such a scholar right here in our community!

We will continue to broadcast the lecture part via internet. If you have permission to attend these classes you should be receiving an email with the details.

jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Jan 19, 2008 01:26 AM »

Do a search for room masjidhidayah if you can't find it!!
owais
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
owais has no influence :(

Why should I not obey the one who created me

« Reply #2 on: Jan 19, 2008 09:50 PM »

As salamu alekum,

Will you send out a notice on the mailing list?

But those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, and believe in the (Revelation) sent down to Muhammad - for it is the Truth from their Lord,- He will remove from them their ills and improve their condition. - Holy Quran (47:02)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Jan 20, 2008 02:54 AM »

wsalam,

yup i sent them to all lists. tazkiya list, albanymuslims, facebook, the paltalk list etc... but just found out the shaikh is going to his home country for 3 months after next week  :'( :'( :'( i'm seriously very sad.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: