Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Muslim Funeral Brochure  (Read 5019 times)
Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« on: Apr 09, 2009 04:20 AM »

As salaamu alaykum
Let's see if this computer challenged sis can do this!

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Apr 09, 2009 06:00 AM »

This is GREAT I love it!! If you could get them to send the other half of the publisher file we can put those up too so then people can modify them for their mosques. I'd so like to print these out for our local mosques. Jazaks for your work Smiley Smiley may Allah reward you.

ws
Sr.Kathy
Sis

« Reply #2 on: Apr 09, 2009 10:38 PM »

asak
Ok I resent it. It does have both sides.
Just keep in mind the funeral prayer is the Hanafi way our Imam does it. Most Imams also say the Al-Fatiha.
I also sent to you our PPT presentation on how to wash.- Don't have any idea how to post that.

Mohamed
Bro

Reputation Power: 2
Mohamed has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Apr 10, 2009 07:59 AM »

Salaam Alikoum

Did someone have arabic version or help to make one.

Sis Kathy, under the window i am using to reply  their is Additional Options... click on!

but not sure if ppt is allowed.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: Apr 10, 2009 08:27 AM »

w'salam,

there isn't a need to have an arabic version. assumedly those who speak Arabic would already know about the "muslim funeral prayer" and there are probably much more in depth sources for them anyway.

this brochure is good for non-muslim visitors to a muslim funeral or for those who don't know much about the concept in general.

anyway i added the publisher files to sr. kathy's original post and i'll create a new thread for the washing inshaAllah

ws
Sr.Kathy
Sis

« Reply #5 on: Apr 10, 2009 04:29 PM »

asak
Yes, this brochure was definitely written for the non Muslim. originally the title was Muslim Funeral Guide for the Non- Muslim- but then we noticed a lot of Muslims picked it up at the first funeral we put it out. So i took the non Muslim part out- because i did not want a Muslim not to pick it up if they did not know.
lol... i made the brochure...so no Arabic!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: