// The Causes of Anger and It's Medicine in Arabic?
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land. - Jon Stewart
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Causes of Anger and It's Medicine in Arabic?  (Read 1742 times)
Anonymous
Bro

Reputation Power: 22
Anonymous barely matters :(Anonymous barely matters :(

ANONYMOUS Post

« on: May 15, 2009 09:24 AM »

Assalamu 'alaykum

There is a wonderful article on this website about Anger, and I know that it is a translated expert from Al Ghazali's Kitab ul-Sabr wal Shukr.  I am trying to find the arabic version of this section of the book.  The book however is quite extensive and my arabic is not so good.

I wish to show this to my arabic speaking parents, because I think they would benefit more from the arabic version.

If anyone can help me in anyway, Jazakul Allahu Khair!

Here is the article:
http://www.jannah.org/morearticles/38.html

This site has most has the main book 'Ihya' `ulumul Deen, which contains the book of Patience and Thankfulness:
http://www.ghazali.org/site/ihya.htm

This post submitted using the ANONYMOUS button on the main Madina menu. Please reply here publicly so that the original poster can read any replies.
Mohamed
Bro

Reputation Power: 2
Mohamed has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009 03:43 PM »

Waalikoum as Salaam

Know, O dear readers, that the medecine of a disease is to remove the
root cause of that disease. Isa (Jesus Christ) -peace be upon him-
was once asked: "What thing is difficult?" He said: "God's wrath."
Prophet Yahya (John the Baptist) -peace be upon him- then asked:
"What thing takes near the wrath of God?" He said:"Anger". Yahya -
peace be upon him- asked him:"What thing grows and increases anger?"
Isa -peace be upon him- said:"Pride, prestige, hope for honour and
haughtiness"

بيان الأسباب المهيجة للغضب
قد عرفت أن علاج كل علة حسم مادتها وإزالة أسبابها فلا بد من معرفة أسباب الغضب وقد قال يحيى لعيسى عليهما السلام أي شيء أشد قال غضب الله قال فما يقرب من غضب الله قال أن تغضب قال فما بيدي الغضب وما ينبته قال عيسى الكبر والفخر والتعزز والحمية

Here is the arabic full article, it is from the known book Ihya' 'Ulum al-Din

http://www.ghazali.org/ihya/arabic/j3-k05.doc

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: