// [FAQ] How do I write an introduction - step by step?
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: I wonder where Bart is, his dinner's getting all cold... and eaten. - Homer
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [FAQ] How do I write an introduction - step by step?  (Read 2788 times)
Admin
Administrator

Reputation Power: 107
Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)

« on: Jul 10, 2008 09:19 AM »

Q. How do I write an introduction - step by step?

A.

1. First login to the Madina.

2. Click on the Introductions board.

3. Click on the first thread that says "Mandatory Template for Introducing yourself!".

4. Highlight all the text in the green box.

5. Click on Edit > Copy from your browser or Control-C.

6. Click on back on your browser to go back to the Introductions board.

7. Click on "New Topic" on the right to create a new thread.

8. In the Subject box type in a title for your introduction.

9. Click in the box and choose Edit > Paste from your browser or Control-V.

10. Erase where it says "Jannah, etc." and type in your name.

11. Write an answer after every [/u] or [/b]. (leave the [/u] or [/b]'s in there)

12. When done, click on the Post button at the bottom.

Et voila. Welcome to the Madina!!
safa
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
safa has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Mar 06, 2010 10:55 PM »

purplehijabisis wr does it say introduction board?
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 279
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Mar 07, 2010 02:53 AM »

ws,

Look for where it says "Introductions" on the front page, then click on it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: