// Duaa request for conception?
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: “The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people.” Martin Luther King, Jr. quote
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duaa request for conception?  (Read 2797 times)
Anonymous
« on: Apr 21, 2009 07:20 PM »

Asalamaulikum,

by the mercy of Allah my friend is currently undergoing fertility treatment and is a revert to Islam and is looking for duaas she can read for conception but I am struggling to find them written in english-she is currently learning arabic.

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction so I can assist my friend? She is currently not online thus I am looking for the duaas for her.

Jazakallah Khair for your assistance in this matter.
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: Apr 29, 2009 05:51 AM »

Wsalam,

You might want to do a search on duas that are related to family and children. maybe even in the quran like the story of zakaria's dua for a child...
Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: Apr 30, 2009 03:28 PM »

assalamalaykum
021.089 وَزَكَرِيَّا إِذْ نَادَى رَبَّهُ رَبِّ لا تَذَرْنِي فَرْدًا وَأَنْتَ خَيْرُ الْوَارِثِينَ
021.089 And (remember) Zakariya, when he cried to his Lord: "O my Lord! leave me not without offspring, though thou art the best of inheritors."

Al-Qur'an, 021.089 (Al-Anbiya [The Prophets])

Anonymous
« Reply #3 on: Apr 30, 2009 03:38 PM »

025.074 وَالَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا
025.074 And those who pray, "Our Lord! Grant unto us wives and offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and give us (the grace) to lead the righteous."

Al-Qur'an, 025.074 (Al-Furqan [The Criterion, The Standard])

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: