Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: “Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” Abraham Lincoln quote
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 6,818 a miracle or fakeout??  (Read 3717 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: May 03, 2009 05:44 AM »

I'm a natural skeptic... gotta send this to my physicist dad and see what he thinks...but did anyone else see it??  oldshaykh

jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009 08:05 PM »

Yeah here's his response lol:

Yes. And, unscientific, irrational and illogical. Somehow with some
distortions and stretch a ratio is justified to be a miracle. Christians
have been playing with much more impressive number games from the Bible
since centuries.

By the way it seems in the picture that people are doing Tawaf in
clockwise (backward) direction.
Mohamed
Bro

Reputation Power: 2
Mohamed has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009 08:54 PM »

Salaam alikoum

Its 1.618

Qur'an 54:49 " Verily, all things have We created in proportion and measure."

This discovery is made by the 3d graphic artist, director who made some works that are world-wide famous, Erdem Çetinkaya. Right now his work of documentary-movie which includes the miracle of Kaaba and the miracles named “Holy Mysteries”.

His website :

ABOUT THE GOLDEN RATIO

One of the greatest mathematicians in the middle ages, Fibonacci spent his childhood in Algeria where his father’s job is, and in Algeria he was thought Math by the Muslim scientists in those years and examined the books of the Civilization of Islam. Then he went to Europe to bring in the Arabic numbers and transfer the mathematical knowledge to the Europeans which he learned and played a great part in the civilization’s meeting with Europe. The number of Golden Ratio which is known for thousands of years but forgotten in time, also used in the pyramids of Egypt is rediscovered by Fibonacci.

http://www.holymysteries.com/golden_ratio.htm

i am Algerian, remember  Wink

Ackhii
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Ackhii has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Dec 21, 2009 02:05 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/v/84PkkdYN7cA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b
doninapond
« Reply #4 on: Dec 21, 2009 09:15 AM »

I'm really sorry brother.
I only managed to get halfway before I had to click off because it was just nonsense.
I can usually get through a small amount of nonsense as long as it is very short like this one. But this had so much nonsense in it that it was giving me a headache and affecting my vision.
Are you sure it wasn't produced by some deviant cult?
It seems like the strange stuff Rusheed Khilafah's Hadith denying gang would produce?

Living things do not need this nons.ense to believe in Allah and the final Prophet pbh of Allah.
All of creation, testifies to the fact that Allah made it, and anyone who opens the Quran can see it is the words of the creator.
peace
Sis

Reputation Power: 21
peace barely matters :(peace barely matters :(

« Reply #5 on: Dec 21, 2009 01:26 PM »

dear doninapond, duel
just beause u love your parents and know that they are good if any of your brothers ccome and tell you something good about them you are not suppose to call that non-sense...instead you should quietly agree with that. Whether all said in the clip, authentic or not....what they are ultemately telling u is to believe in Allah and his word.SO WHAT IS THE NONSENSE AND WHAT GAVE U THE HEADACHE!!!!! what what
And second thing that since u claim to have faith in the religion of Islam and the hereafter then knowing aout the value of ikhlaaq and use of kind words and kind behaviour and patience in dealings (even whensomething is extremely annoying------as this clip seems to u) will do u a lot of good in the hereafter..........Or have u decided on selective Islam  Tongue
doninapond
« Reply #6 on: Dec 21, 2009 01:56 PM »

Are you telling me that the clip didn't give you a headache and you managed to watch the whole thing?

Ilyas
Bro

Reputation Power: 2
Ilyas has no influence :(

« Reply #7 on: Dec 21, 2009 04:12 PM »

I find it interesting however i am skeptic as well. I am agreeing with jannah's dad that they could have stretched and skewed the numbers to fit the ratio. I'd like to see them do it in front of me Cheesy

Assalamu Alaikum
doninapond
« Reply #8 on: Dec 21, 2009 04:45 PM »

I don't have a problem with Makkah being on the ratio. What I have a problem with is its relevant?
What difference would it make if it was or wasn't?
Many people convert to Islam for many reasons. But I don't think the location of one of our three holy places would be one of them?
People don't convert to Islam because of number games, people convert to Islam because of Islam.
Christians and other deviants use number games because they haven't got anything else to use. They can't convince anyone that three equals one so they throw a bunch of numbers in the air, use a lot of nice language to convince whoever they are speaking to to trust them and blindly convert.
We don't need to do that because the Book that we have from our creator is indisputably the same one that came out of the mouth of our Prophet pbh. While the Book of the Christians and the one of the Jews are not the words of their Prophets and they will admit it. They will admit the that it has been translated, and they will admit the errors and the numerous conflicting versions. But they will say none of that matters because they can play with some numbers here, there and everywhere.
To know that Islam is the truth all someone has to do is open the Quran. Whether they will convert after learning it is the truth is another issue. Many become very upset by this knowledge.
Why don't we need number games?

Because no one disputes the book we have is letter for letter the same book recited by our Prophet pbh and no body claims the same thing about the books of any other religion.
They need numbers, we don't.  because we have Islam and they don't.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: