Madinat al-Muslimeen Community -  ordered to do seven things and forbade from seven Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Apr 23, 2014 06:08 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Once more into the quran, dear friends, once more.

+  Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
|-+  Sis/Bros
| |-+  The Brother's Club Hangout
| | |-+  ordered to do seven things and forbade from seven
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ordered to do seven things and forbade from seven  (Read 3455 times)
Mohamed
Bro

Reps: 22

« on: May 08, 2009 11:28 AM »

Salaam alikoum

I was just discussing this with my sister : What is dibaj?

Dibaj is thick silk cloth, Qassiy and Istabraq two kinds of silk too

Volume 7, Book 69, Number 539:
Narrated Al-Bara' bin 'Azib:

Allah's Apostle ordered us to do seven things and forbade us from seven. He ordered us to visit the sick, to follow funeral processions, (to say) to a sneezer, (May Allah bestow His Mercy on you, if he says, Praise be to Allah), to accept invitations, to greet (everybody), to help the oppressed and to help others to fulfill their oaths. He forbade us to wear gold rings, to drink in silver (utensils), to use Mayathir (silken carpets placed on saddles), to wear Al-Qissi (a kind of silken cloth), to wear silk, Dibaj or Istabraq (two kinds of silk).

Mayathir think about it  Smiley

Mohamed
Bro

Reps: 22

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009 11:38 AM »

what caught my attention more in that hadith is to greet everybody ... from last ramadan its what i try to do and its same to prepare next ramadan inshaAllah 
safa
Sis

Reps: 1

« Reply #2 on: Mar 17, 2010 11:53 AM »

salam,

so we can't wear gold rings?
Fozia
Sis

Reps: 1248

« Reply #3 on: Mar 17, 2010 08:10 PM »

salam

I think most of that's with regards what men are allowed and forbidden I think.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
safa
Sis

Reps: 1

« Reply #4 on: Mar 18, 2010 05:15 AM »

ohh okayy, phewww!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Madinat al-Muslimeen Community - ordered to do seven things and forbade from seven

Nostalgia racing theme by © Mustang forum. Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines