// The Wisdom of Imam Abu Hanifa (ra) - Cute stories :)
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Wisdom of Imam Abu Hanifa (ra) - Cute stories :)  (Read 4676 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Feb 07, 2009 12:15 AM »

The Wisdom of Imam Abu Hanifa radiahu

Recovering Stolen Goods

One night a gang of thieves broke into a man's house and stole his household goods. They also forced the owner to take an oath to the effect that if he identified the thieves he would be irrevocably divorced from his wife. The next morning the owner saw the thieves selling his goods but he could say nothing because of the oath he had taken. He came and related the incident to Imam Abu Hanifa.

The Imam requested him to gather the Imam, Muazzin and other influential people. When they all arrived Imam Abu Hanifa asked them, "Would you all like to see the goods of this man returned to him?"

They replied, "Yes, we do."

He then said, "Gather all the evil people you know of amongst you in a house or Masjid. Then let them come out one at a time and ask the owner if he is the thief. If he is not the thief he should say so. If he is the thief then the man should remain silent. When he remains silent you should arrest the thief."

They did as Imam Abu Hanifa had advised them and all the stolen good were recovered. (Al-Azkiya)

Refreshing the Memory

A man came to Imam Abu Hanifa and explained that he had buried some wealth in a place but he had forgotten where it was. Imam Abu Hanifa said to him, "This is not a question of fiqh (jurisprudence) that I can give you guidance on. However, go home and perform Salaah the entire night. Insha-Allah you will soon remember."

The man did as he was told. Not even a quarter of the night had passed when the man remembered where he had buried his wealth. He came back to Imam Abu Hanifa and told him what had happened.

The Imam explained, "I knew that Shaytaan would not allow you to perform Salaah the entire night and he would make you remember the place. Why did you not spend the remainder of the night in Salaah in gratitude to Allah?" (Al-Azkiya)

In the Name of Allah
bismillah hir rahman nir rahim
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
In the Name of Allah has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009 09:11 PM »

maashalah..........

more wisdom please

warahmatallahi

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) commanded them (the women emigrants) to be regular (in remembering Allah by saying): "Allah is most great"; "Glory be to the King, the Holy"; "there is no god but Allah"; and that they should count them on fingers, for they will be questioned and asked to speak
fa1125

Reputation Power: 0
fa1125 is not to be trusted!

« Reply #2 on: Nov 03, 2010 12:48 AM »

Yes, more please....thank you Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: