Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Prophet's House - a replication  (Read 1783 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reps: 2777

I heart the Madina

« on: May 07, 2009 06:32 PM »

The picture shows a replication of The the prophet Mohammad's (peace be upon him) House. The model of the house was built to give people a glimpse of the way the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) lived. This house is just a part of a bigger exhibition of the life of the prophet (peace be upon him).

the house was reproduced based on authentic narrations that describe the Prophet's (peace be upon him) house.

The Exhibition is held in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

What's in it:
Entrance Curtain
Kitchenware
Bow spear arrows
walking stick
sword
waterpot
turban
drink vessel
bed

SPHERICAL PANORAMA | 360 degrees
http://fieldofview.com/flickr/?page=photos/bahimashat/3372829764/in/set-72157603538368056/

WCoastbaba
Bro

Reps: 519

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009 08:24 PM »

salaam
Wow. What a great project - I would think it would make those who have the opportunity to see it even closer to our Beloved Rasul himself that one would already feel on a trip to his Masjid. Definitely going to send this link around to the family, etc. Jazak'Allahuma Khairan for sharing this Sis J. Awesomely awesome.

desibro
BABA

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]

jannah
Administrator

Reps: 2777

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009 10:17 PM »

ws,

here's some more cool 3d panorama looks at some great mosques. you can feel like you're inside the mosques!!

http://www.3dmekanlar.com/sites.html#Cami

You too can visit these unique places: Just download and run the programs below. Once inside the program, move the mouse to the direction you want to look at. You can use the scroll wheel to zoom in and out. If there is no intervention for five seconds, the program will start showing you around automatically. To use the program as your screensaver press the F5 key. Press F9 to get a list of the 3D sites you downloaded (residing in the same directory) and load the one you like by moving the selection with the direction keys and pressing Enter. Click the left mouse button to jump to the closest (visible) site. Press F1 for help.

MAKKAH — Masjid al-Haram — Birthplace of Prophet Muhammad (saw) — Hira Cave — Thowr Cave
Arafat — Muzdalifah — Mina — Masjid Al-Jinn — Masjid al-Bay'ah — Jannat al-Mualla — Masjid al-Aisha (Tan'eem)
AL-MADINAH — Prophet's Mosque — Masjid al-Quba — Masjid al-Jumah — Masjid al-Qiblatain — Seven Masjids
Uhud — Jannat al-Baqi — Dhul Hulayfah Masjid — Masjid al-Anbariyyah — Historic Train Station — Historic Gate
BADR — Martyrdom at Badr — KHAYBAR — Castles of Khaybar — Historic Dam — AL-ULA — Elephant Rock
etc.

WCoastbaba
Bro

Reps: 519

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009 10:38 PM »

Salam again dear Sis J - Oh my Allah!!!! This is mind blowing!!! It IS as if I am in the masjid!!! Even now, technology amazes me! I mean, wow, I just went "into" the Blue Mosque (somewhere I've always wanted to go) and it blew my mind. WOW . . .again. Love it.

desibro
BABA

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: